Chapter 18

Mom: Kalie turn around and quit talking.

I wasn't talking.

Mom: Well then miss attitude. just turn around.

don't have an attitude.

Mom: Kalie hush.

'So I just rolled my eyes, and turned around...and I got called to the office'

MS: Mrs.Goode I need to see Kalie Goode in my office.

mom: she's on her way....Kalie I swear if you're in trouble.

I haven't done anything wrong yet.

Tannah: yet.

'So I went and sat down'

What did I do this time?

MS: Well you'll be in ISS tomorrow.

why? I haven't been in trouble today.

MS: I've been told you skipped detention.

no..I went yesterday.

MS: No you didn't.

yes i did. ask my mom, she seen me in there.

MS: 'goes to the intercom' Mrs.Goode I need you in my office.

Mom: Guessing it's about my daughter.

MS: Yes ma'am.

'she sighed and came ans she sat down and gave me a look'

Mom...I..

Mom: Kalie I'm sick or you getting into trouble all the time. you're grounded and getting spanked missy.

mom can you just listen to what it's about. gosh. I'm not ALWAYS in trouble.

Speir and mom: Yes you are.

okay maybe I am..but this time I'm not.

Mom: then what's it about?

Didn't you see me in detention yesterday when you were bringing Mrs.Swofford those papers?

Mom: Yeah, why?

Told you!

MS: For that it's another week.

im sure it is.

Mom: what's going on?

Speir didn't....

MS: Mr.Speir Kalie Goode. that's another week.

but..

Mom: 'covered my mouth and whispered' Kalie if you argue I'll whoop you right now, now tell me the rest of the story before I habe to call your dad down here.

Mr.Speir said someone accused me of skipping detention and that I was gonna be in ISS and I told him you seen me in there so that's why you were called down here.

Mom: Oh well no she didn't skip. I seen her in there. I would have beat her if she wasn't.

thanks mom for saying you'd beat me.

Mom: Kalie you know I was kidding.

I'm sure you were.

Mom: Kalie...

'rolled my eyes' Can we go?

Mom: Kalie!

MS: Yes you may go. but now you have 3 weeks all together Kalie.

whatever.

'So we got out there and mom whooped me standing a few times'

Mom: How dare you smart off like that Kalie Marie!

I was kidding mom geez.

Mom: I'm sure you were.

I was kidding just as much as you were kidding.

Mom: Just get back inside and I do not want to hear a word come out of your mouth unless you want to be in trouble. I will treat you like your 5 and put your desk in a corner.

'So we did and I had a question'

Mom..

Mom: Kalie 3 things wrong with what you just did.

and they are..?

Mom: Yelled across the room, didn't raise your hand, and I told you not to talk missy.

I have a question.

Mom: If you raise your hand I will gladly come help you. okay?

okay... 'sad look on my face'

'So she came over there to help me but whispered in my ear first'

Mom: Quit with the mouth, and disrespect or I will whoop you in front of all your classmates....got it young lady? if you want help you better raise your hand. you may be my daughter buy you do not rule this classroom, everyone is treated the same whether they're my kid or my student.

you are way harder on me than anyone else.

Mom: 'whispering' bc you domt know how to behave. if another student started to act like you do, they'd be in the office.

I'm sure they would be.

'mom gave me a look' What do you need help with?

Number 8.

'So she helped me and moved on..'

Kal sure does have an attitude...she's lucky she didn't skip detention...find out who comes into the story...

I'm sorry it took me so long to update..but you guys weren't really begging for an update anyways..but I've been really really busy this past week snd will be for the next 3. I have a camp next week and I get back saturday, then I leave Sunday and won't be back until Friday then I leave Monday and get back Wednesday..So there prob won't be an update everyday like I'd hoped.