Chapter 11

Recap: They find out her grades and they aren't too hot about it...Kalie not only has an attitude problem, she's got another one too...

'So when we got home I put a bunch of stuff on my bed making it look like I cleaned out my bag and I put that paper on the bed too and mom came in and I handed her the paper...'

Mom: Uh huh.

what?

Mom: Don't start Kalie.

well what was the uh huh for?

Mom: No reason. now clean up this mess.

'So I just rolled my eyes and cleaned it then later on...'

Mom: Kalie come down here please...

yeah momma?

Mom: Well I graded your paper and well...you made a B.

okay and?

Mom: You're the only one in the class too not make a 100.

so? I'm not as smart as them.

Mom: Kalie...I'm concerned for your grades honey.

mom they're my grades, I'll pass or fail with whatever my brain does. if it has me pass, then I pass, or the other way. right now it's the other way.

Mom: Kalie we have to get them up.

don't you think I've tried mom.

Mom: don't you dare shout at me young lady!!

whatever mom. 'started to walk away'

Mom: You're grounded.

yippee. lucky for me.

Mom: Kalie Marie!

whatever.

Mom: 4 months left?....hmmm...let's at 8 too it.

a year?

Mom: yes. go to your room.

where'd ya think I was headed? amy.

Mom: KALIE MARIE GOODE!! You sure know how to push my buttons don't you.

You're not an elevator, I don't think I can physically push your buttons.

Mom: 'reached up and smacked me in the face' Keep your mouth shut, and go to my room. NOW. you argue and you will not want those consequences.

'I took off upstairs to my room crying and holding my face and I locked my door...and mom came up there'

Mom: Kalie I said my room.

yeah well you smacked me in the face so..

Mom: Oh if only you knew how big of a brat you are!!

'So she kept trying to get me to open it, and we'll dad got home and he came upstairs'

Dad: what's going on?

Mom: Kalie refuses to open her door. she now has a grounding up to a year, and now I'm gonna beat her ass!!

Dad: Amy calm down. go down stairs to the living room.

'So she did'

Dad: Kalie open the door. NOW.

Daddy.

Dad: Open the God Damn door Kalie Marie Goode!!!

probably the most eventful chapter..well that didn't go like you thought it would...Kalie has an attitude problem and now has a lying problem...and well her dad is another one...will she open the door, or will he have to open it himself?