Chapter 14

'we walked in...'

Students: Mrs.Goode you're here!

Mom: Yeah..just late. My daughter woke up late.

Kid: Way to go Kalie. 'sarcasm'

Shut up.

Mom: Kalie what did I tell you? and James, apologize.

Mom he was being rude.

Mom: Kalie go put your stuff up and sit in a seat.

I domt have to put anything up.

Mom: Then go sit down.

'I said in her seat'

Mom: Kal out of my seat.

you said sit in A seat.

Mom: Kalie you know what I meant.

and what if I didn't?

Mom: Just get in a desk.

I am in a desk, yours.

Mom: Kalie Marie I will send you to your 1st hour.

fine. gosh.

'So mom gave me a watch it look and I got up and went to a normal desk and got on her phone and mom took it out of my hand while she was teaching'

Mom!

Mom: You're grounded from your phone which means your grounded from my phone.

no it doesn't. it means my phone that's mine I'm grounded from.

Mom: Kalie. and if Mr.Speir walked in and seen you on my phone I would get in trouble.

'Mr.Speir walked in'

MS: Kalie Goode, why aren't you in your class, you're a 7th grader, this is an 8th grade class.

I'm in color guard, I domt want to go, and there's no reason for me to even be in the class...I do nothing.

MS: Amy, is she causing you problem?

Mom: No...I'm keeping her behaved, most of the time.

MS: Good. if she causes you any, you can send her to me and she can sit in mine or Mrs.Adams office.

Mom: Will do. hear that kal? you act up and you get to sit in his office.

duh I hear him.

Mom: Kalie Marie.

MS: kalie come with me. we need to have a talk.

yes sir...'gave mom a help me look'

'So we got to his office'

MS: Kalie..

yes sir?

MS: Don't pull the sweetheart act. I know how you are.

I know.

MS: Now why the heck do you think it's okay to be so disrespectful to your mom?

I wasn't?

MS: Yes you were, the making her 30 minutes late, and the attitude, and the "duh I hear him" thing. Disrespect is all I've heard from you today.

nuh uh! I said yes sir to you!

MS: Kalie arguing is disrespectful also.

oh my gosh.

MS: Kalie my point is, you need to start treating your mom with respect, I know you treat your dad with respect, because he's hard on you and he doesn't tolerate it...on the other hand, your mom is too caring, and careless...she doesn't want to punish you when you need it...like right now.

Not much more she can do. I'm already grounded for I don't even know how long...I got whooped 3 times last night, nothing else is there to do.

MS: Kalie if you were my kid...

But I'm not.

MS: Kalie do not interrupt me young lady.

sorry sir.

MS: As I was saying....if you were mine I would pull you over my lap and bust your tail end for the attitude you have with your mom.

so what if I have an attitude?

well someone has a bit of an attitude...see how Mr.Speir reacts next chapter...