Chapter 10

Recap: Kalie gets kicked out of her mom's class...meanwhile home later on...

Dad: Kalie...I checked your grades today.

and?

Dad: You're not doing too well.

but I thought I was doing good...

Dad: nope.

oh...so...what are they?

Dad: 2 F's, 3 D's and 2 A's which the A's are in electives.

What do I have in moms class?

Dad: D.

Mom: Kalie...you're too busy talking to get your work done. then when you eventually do your work you don't do so well on it.

Oh.

Dad: Go to your room..one of us will be up there in a little bit.

yes sir..

'So I went then mom came up, and if I get in trouble she's usually the one that goes easy on me, and let's me get away with me'

Mom: Sis...

I know mom..I'm failing...

Mom: Why?

I don't know ask my grades.

Mom: Kalie.

just go to my teachers and ask to see my grades....they don't show us our grades.

Mom: Promise me?

yes mother I promise.

Mom: 'snaps at me' stop.

Stop what?

Mom: Attitude before you get in trouble with me too. you're already grounded. you've only been grounded, are you trying to get more punishment?

No mom. I'm not stupid.

Mom: Quit.

whatever.

Mom: Kalie. One more time and it will be 4 months.
ax s
Mom!

Mom: Don't do it Kalie Marie.

'So I was gonna day something but caught myself bc I would have gotten in trouble...but later on'

Mom: Kalie it is 10:45 why are you still up?

Because I want to be?

Mom: Kalie....

fine. I was doing my work.

Mom: Show me.

'I didn't actually do it but I acted like that I did'

I already put it up in my bag.

Mom: So tomorrow in class you're gonna have your work?

yeah.

Mom: Well good. now get in bed.

'So I didnt actually do it and she called my name to turn it in'

Mom: Kalie bring me your homework.

it's at home...

Mom: You told me last night it was in your bag

yeah then I cleaned out my bag this morning and I guess I forgot to put it back in.

Mom: Ugh. I'll grade it later than. but you're getting points taken off.

whatever.

Mom: Kalie Goode. I suggest you quit.

'So she gave me a look so I quit...and at lunch I had detention...so I did mom's work so she wouldn't know I lied and just decided I would come back to detention tomorrow...but I finished it...and I only got a few problems for the work I got for detention from mom... and she pulled me in the hall later on...'

Mom: Why did you only get 4 problems done on your work in detention?

I was doing other work so I didnt have homework.

Mom: You should have done mine first Kalie.

no I shouldn't have. it's how detention works. once I get detention I have to do the work until it's done, then I move on to whatever is next. you weren't the first to give me detention this week mom.

Mom: Do not get an attitude Kalie.

mom I wasn't. I was literally just telling you.

Mom: Quit.

whatever you say mom.

wow kalie has an attitude problem, and...another problem...read on to find out...

next chapter will be constant interest...you will be surprised at what words leave Amy and Daniels mouth...mmm