Chapter 1

"The information shows that you are still in high school, and you don't have a company. How did you come to participate in our talent show?"

Qin Lu opened his eyes and found that he was standing under the spotlight. Familiar and unfamiliar cameras were pointing in his direction from all angles. The man who seemed to be a director was making mouths at him anxiously.

Not far from him sat four people with strong aura and exquisite makeup. The pyramid-shaped stepped seats behind them were full of young and handsome boys, and they were all watching Qin Lu's performance intently.

Some fragmentary memories flashed through Qin Lu's mind quickly. Before he could think about it, Qin Lu quickly extracted some important information and probably understood that he was participating in the first draft.

He knew very well that he was supposed to be dead. But he is standing here unscathed now. If he wants to find out what is going on, he still has to deal with the problem in front of him first.

As someone who has been in the entertainment industry for decades, Qin Lu faced countless unexpected situations, and he quickly forced himself to calm down quickly.

Combining the general information he had just obtained, Qin Lu raised his eyes to look at the tutor who had just asked him a question. He breathed out a breath of fresh air, and smiled a little embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, teacher, I'm a little nervous."

Lai Yuhan, a vocal instructor who has always been very patient, nodded understandingly, while Cui Zhihao, who had been observing Qin Lu, did not comment on this, but repeated the previous question seriously: "We noticed that you do not belong to a company, and you are coming here. Before participating in this show, I was just an ordinary high school student, and even got good grades—"

Senior Yin Suli, who is very powerful and rarely speaks, flipped through the information and tapped his fingertips on the table twice. Rarely showed a somewhat surprised look, he raised his eyebrows and said, "Jinghe is six high?"

Qin Lu said "um" and didn't say anything more.

Yin Suli looked up at him for a while, revealing the first smile since he started recording. The cameraman responded quickly and captured the unusual reaction.

This female rapper, who is notoriously difficult to mess with, has been in her debut for nearly 20 years, and the eyes of the students are not usually picky and vicious. Personal strength is the most basic, let's not mention it, it is understandable to want to rely on hunting, but at the very least, you can't fool your mentor as a fool.

For example, just now, there were a few students who were obviously not good enough, but they were very confident when they came on stage. Before the performance, they blew up their skills and almost sent Yin Suli away on the spot.

After singing an indescribable song, I have to pretend to be humble, and the whole vocabulary that deceives the layman is nonsense: "I just had a C chord key that I thought was too simple. I fine-tuned it myself, and it was a little rough."

Yin Suli thought to himself at that time, how can you be "a little rough", little brat, when the American and Russian armies are fighting, you stand in the middle and shout, and send them away directly, world peace.

I'm sorry for your great deeds for not awarding you a Nobel Prize.

But the show was still being recorded. In front of the camera, Yin Suli still wanted to save some face for the people selected by the show team. In the end, he just said indifferently, "F."

Yin Suli sighed in his heart that in recent years, the draft has been very popular. Young men and women want to become popular by drafting, either have a star dream or want to make quick money, but how can the popularity be as simple as they think?