Fanwai 3 : In9 and BA's Reunion 2

That night, all members of infinite9 and BreezeAy lived directly at Quan Zaixian's house. It was rare to have no work during the vacation, so there was no rush to rest at night, and you could play as long as you wanted.

Liao Junchen went to bed first because he hadn't had a good rest for several days, and the other members were still in high spirits.

"This is the part I look forward to the most every time I come to Zaixian's house haha!" Nan Shiyun rolled up his sleeves and motioned Qin Lu and the others to come with him. Quan Zaixian shook his head silently with his arms crossed. With a deep sigh, he said in a low voice, "Brother Shi Yun's alcohol... he prefers to drink."

Bai Chanduo followed Jiang Yibin with deep feelings: "Brother, he is drunk and can't tell people apart."

Qin Lu and the others couldn't understand Korean, so they didn't know why the members of BreezeAy were "heavy" until they saw a whole wall of wine cabinets.

Nan Shiyun, aka a vegetable addicted alcoholic, may even recognize people as a punching bag for taekwondo practice after being drunk. The first victims are often Jiang Yibin or Baek Chandao.

Thinking of this, Qin Lu asked Nan Shiyun, "Are you wearing glasses now...?"

Nan Shiyun knew what Qin Lu meant, took out a bottle of red wine and held it in his arms, and nodded with a smile: "I wear it, don't worry."

Sandal Baek: Don't worry, it doesn't make much difference whether this guy wears glasses or not when he's drunk! !

And Wei Zige felt like he had come to heaven.

The various collections that are properly stored in this entire wine cabinet are sky-high prices that are not available on the market, but they are placed here like decorations, and the visual effect is quite shocking. The bottle in Guangnan Shiyun's arms is probably equivalent to a Maserati.

There are even many that Wei Zige can't recognize, but they are definitely treasures. As the same wine lover, Wei Zige turned to look at Quan Zaixian with bright eyes: "These..."

Quan Zaixian nodded: "You can drink whatever you want."

Wei Zige: "!!!"

Is this sudden happiness real?

He was very happy to join Nan Shiyun's team, and soon the two of them started murmuring. Although the language was not completely barrier-free, they still chatted very happily.

The two groups chatted while drinking. Liao Junchen, the only one who couldn't drink, happened to go to bed, and Qin Lu was no longer an excluded minor, but the members did not see Qin Lu drinking much.

Except for Han Suyan.

Qin Lu only got drunk in front of Han Suyan once. That time, the filming took eight months to complete, including the preparation period. Everyone was very reluctant to part with it. Qin Lu drank a little more at the banquet, assistant. He called Han Suyan, who happened to be in the same city, for help.

From then on, Qin Lu stopped drinking much, and kept it within the range of not getting drunk every time.

The two groups played games together, from UNO to script killing, drinking and sticking stickers on their faces when they lost, and infinite9 has already discovered them. Nan Shiyun also belongs to the game and loves to play, so he drinks the most. The note on his face was like a waterfall, so he couldn't see his face clearly.

So Nan Shiyun was predictably drunk and couldn't find Bei.

Jiang Yibin felt that something was wrong, and a familiar hunch made him silently move away from Nan Shiyun, but Nan Shiyun grabbed the collar before he succeeded.