Chapter 88

In fact, the range between the 16th and 24th places is already very small, and the difference in the number of votes of the latter trainees is not large, so it will not surprise them whether they maintain the previous ranking or move forward or backward.

It is for this reason that the trainees have no idea whether they can get the promotion quota or not before the announcement.

However, when producer Cui Zhihao announced that he was No. 8, the trainees waiting in the audience realized that they had almost no hope.

"The eighth place is..." When Cui Zhihao's producer's gaze swept over, even though he knew it was impossible, he couldn't help but raise a glimmer of hope in his heart.

In the past, there were no dark horses without upsets. What if, what if the lucky one who suddenly emerged was me?

This kind of contradictory mind that doesn't have confidence and confidence in himself, but is unwilling to give up a little hope before the dust settles, every trainee actually has it in his heart.

But the real fairy tale was not staged, or the one who got the fairy tale-like counterattack was not them.

Producer Cui Zhihao said with encouragement in his eyes: "Chu Xinyi."

The trainees were somewhat surprised by the name, envy in their hearts but still applauded for Chu Xinyi.

As the dark horse who was miraculously rescued from the elimination line, Chu Xin is not the one who can get the group position in the minds of most people. Although his strength is not weak, his personality is really not outstanding. Unlike other high-ranking trainees who have irreplaceable highlights and distinctive features, Chu Xinyi's singing and dancing skills are actually very strong after years of training, but there is no particularly obvious memory point.

His character isn't bad, and he's a nice guy, but he doesn't have any special features.

His looks are definitely handsome, but he is still a long way from being prominent, and he is not the type that can be seen at a glance when standing in a crowd.

To sum up, every aspect is above average, but I feel that even someone who is weaker than him can replace him with hard practice.

Those who can become idols must be radiant. Whether it is facial features or personality, they must make people feel fresh and heartwarming. Chu Xinyi is only strong, but the charm did not convince the trainees.

So when producer Cui Zhihao pronounced Chu Xinyi's name, a few trainees who were very close to their debut couldn't help showing disappointment and surprise.

They probably felt that they had come to the end of this show, and they did not immediately restrain their emotions, but lowered their heads and covered their faces a little low.

Chu Xin, whose name was named, also felt the atmosphere of the scene. He pursed his lips a little helplessly, and stood up and walked to the front of the stage.

Chu Xinyi didn't know why his votes were even higher than that of Nan Xiao. Although he was eager to make his debut, he knew that he was actually inferior to the trainees behind him in all aspects.

No one who can get to this point is not excellent. The current ninety-nine trainees were recruited from thousands of resumes, and after being eliminated again and again, most of the people who stayed until now have their own merits.

Chu Xin also looked around the trainees off the field. He saw the unwilling and sad expressions of some of the trainees, but this time he did not choose to retreat, but looked back at the past frankly.

Regardless of whether there is help from the company behind this, it took years of hard work for him to get here now.

Maybe in the end he still can't make his debut. At that time, maybe he will be as regretful as the trainees under the stage now, but now he knows that he has a clear conscience.