Chapter 241

As one of the three major domestic film awards, the Golden Jade Awards Ceremony has always been a highly anticipated event in the film and television industry. Before the live broadcast, there were already several related articles on the hot search. In addition to actor fans and movie fans, there were also many passers-by who paid attention to the results of the awards every year.

Lu fans all started watching the live broadcast early, wanting to witness every important moment in Qin Lu's life.

The nominated actors took their seats in the first row. Qin Lu was next to Gu Xinyao, the co-star of "Leaping the Horizon", who was also nominated for the best actress.

However, Gu Xinyao just received the Golden Jade Award a few years ago, the time is too close, and there is a high probability that the award will not be awarded to her again. So this time Gu Xinyao was in a very relaxed state, just to participate in the awards event.

She was wearing a long white dress and Qin Lu was sitting beside her in a black suit.

When the camera turned to Qin Lu, Lu Fan couldn't help holding his breath.

The speeches at the beginning of the awards ceremony always seemed a bit lengthy. On the barrage, passersby were basically discussing and guessing who the winner of the award would be, as well as excited fans leaving messages when their own actors flashed through the camera.

[The competition for the Golden Jade Awards is fierce this year. Last year, Chen Zixu and the others were a coincidence. There wasn't any very good movie that could be played. In the short one, I could only sigh that the prize luck was really good. As a result, there are so many good works this year. I like several of the shortlisted works, but my favorite is Leaping the Horizon.]

[Me too, leaping over the horizon really earned my tears]

[Qin Lu really often makes me wonder how he did it. I really can't forget that look after so many days have passed.]

[Uneasy, in my dream Azhen and Ye Liang were together]

[This is the case with literary films. Tragedy will make people remember a story longer. It's true. It's hard to make people laugh in comedies, but they forget about half of the laughs]

[Qin Lu is a double nominee, right? I think he is too stable for the best newcomer, and for the best actor, I think his acting skills are also worthy, but I don't know if he will be given both awards during the selection.]

[If the best newcomer is not Qin Lu, I can assert that there is a shady scene, really]

[If Qin Lu can't get the best actor this time, he will definitely be able to make it up in the future, I just feel inexplicably so. not a fan]

Lu Fan basically did not participate in the discussion. Before the results came out, they all just prayed nervously in their own chat, and would not say in the barrage that Qin Lu would definitely be able to take it or something else, so as to avoid bad impression or influence on Qin Lu. .

However, when Qin Lu appeared in the camera, the fans screamed without hesitation.

Especially Qin Lu tonight looked very different from usual.

Although it was not the first time that Qin Lu wore formal clothes, Qin Lu at the awards ceremony was completely different from him on stage. The black suit made his figure more slender. The camera showed him when he was drinking water. The low-key and luxurious watch and the faint blue veins on the back of the cold white hand, the sharp and sharp line of the jaw line, showed a slight hint when drinking water. He only looked up for a few seconds, but he instantly attracted attention.