Chapter 171-175

The prelude is a distinct blues style that fits perfectly with Metallica's free and unrestrained spirit.

Hua Lin's original lazy and free eyes were dyed with light as the music sounded. He had a relaxed and wanton smile on the corner of his mouth. His voice was special and had a story. The story told by the lyrics was not a real fairy tale. Grasp the mood of the audience, and hum and sway with the music unconsciously.

The harmony of the three people overlapped without any disobedience, making people feel that all the complicated emotions were freed from the shackles of gravity in an instant and flew to the boundless sky.

Life is vast, just fly forward!

Duan Fei's smile continued to expand with the harmony. They only wanted to enjoy the music. As long as they were willing to listen to them sing, it didn't matter who their fans were, whether they liked them or not.

When he sang happily, he snapped his fingers on a whim. Song Guanshan's harmonica sounded melodious, making the dome of the entire venue wider.

The whole atmosphere of the scene became relaxed and comfortable, no matter whether the audience under the stage knew them or not before, they couldn't help laughing along with them.

A smile is the most contagious thing in the world, and music is more beautiful than any beautiful language.

Everyone has trivialities in life, but so what, just want to laugh at this moment!

[It's so contagious! ! ! Only when I came back did I realize that I had started to grin, Metallica! ! ! ]

[Music is like this! ! Suddenly I want to go to see what concert or music festival is going on recently. I want to listen to the scene, shake it together, and sing blindly if I can't remember the lyrics hahahahaha! ]

[The stage charm of Lifesaving Flower Forest is really terrifying, and I can't remember the other two at first. After listening to the song, I feel that both of them have become special QAQ... Is Metallica not popular because the company does not market it? I didn't see them on any feeds at all before watching this show..._(:з"∠)_]

[I'm on top, I'll search for other songs of this group in a while]

Metallica, who was completely underperforming in popularity, received an enthusiastic cheer that was completely different from when she took the stage after the performance.

The audience's reaction is the best illustration, and music performed with heart can reverse the vague impression and engrave their melody in the other person's mind.

[Bai Hot Hua This show is simply too strong, it's just terrifying. It's normal for the first two to have strong firepower. I didn't expect the less famous scene to be amazing... Is Inner Entertainment finally going to start rolling in! ! [hapiness]]

[Who's going to compete next? ]

As soon as the camera turned, the picture was given to Midsummer Light Year 1989, which was prepared on the side of the stage. Captain Pu Yaoxiu was very relaxed, applauding along with the audience, looking very eager to try.

Everyone knows that Midsummer Lightyear's 1989 song is the most suitable for live, and the scene is the most dominant.

He touched the teammate beside him with his elbow: "Sure enough, we still need to see the scene, right?"

Lai Jiayi: "Ah? Oh, um!"

Pu Yaoxiu turned her head strangely, and found that the youngest was a little distracted, rubbed the other person's head and comforted: "It's okay, don't be nervous, we've all sang so many times."