Chapter 14

Lai Yuhan, who pursues the right medicine, is a standard practice school, not a theoretical school. His teaching method is to give 20 minutes of practice time after the demonstration lead singing once, and then come to him and sing to everyone one by one.

Small class teaching means that in a classroom that can accommodate only 20 or 30 people, the advantages and disadvantages of each person cannot escape the scope of the camera. A little bit of change will be clearly exposed under the lens.

The trainees who have not experienced this battle are obviously very uncomfortable. At the edge of the classroom, there are staff members who are carrying the camera silently, and the camera is aimed at your every move. Nervousness is certain, and it is a bit difficult to do as if you have not seen anything.

This also leads to the unstable performance of trainees with poor psychological quality.

Instructor Lai Yuhan did not have high expectations for these young children with an average age of no more than 23 years old, but he never thought that the strength of Class C could be so polarized.

"Invincible and fearless, and once, uh—"

I didn't remember the words, and the pronunciation was broken.

Lai Yuhan tapped a few keys on the piano to try to help the blushing child in front of him find the correct melody, but he just listened to the other side, just like singing scales, not the same key every time.

"...Stop. I remember that your level wasn't that bad when you first staged, so why can't you find a basic tune?" Lai Yuhan asked directly, he was a little puzzled.

The boy unnaturally glanced at the seven or eight cameras behind Lai Yuhan that were aimed directly at him, and stammered, "I, I'm nervous."

Lai Yuhan could see that he was a little timid. Although he understood, he did not choose to comfort him: "If you want to do this business, you can be nervous, but not afraid. For those who are new to this business, every shot is very precious and cannot be missed. because no one in this world will wait for you to adapt and become stronger. If you are afraid of the camera and miss the first few opportunities to express yourself, when you are ready, you will find , there is no camera that will fall on you."

These words are both light and meaningful. Lai Yuhan is beating them with the most simple but realistic truth. If you can't overcome this most basic point, don't think that you can go further. Instead of wasting time, change careers as soon as possible.

"..." The boy understood that Lai Yuhan was actually teaching him the cruel truth that he summed up personally, but he was silent for a long time, still didn't know what to say, and finally just lowered his head in a low voice and said, "I'm sorry, teacher."

"You didn't forgive me. Work hard, or the only person you'll be sorry for is yourself." Lai Yuhan said simply, without saying anything more, "Next."

Su Qinglan, who was in the back, poked Qin Lu, who was in front of her, and whispered, "Mr. Lai Yuhan looks gentle, but it's actually stricter than I thought."

Qin Lu turned his head, "but what he said makes sense. Are you afraid of the camera?"

Su Qinglan grinned, looking a little heartless: "What's there to be afraid of."

Qin Lu smiled lightly: "Well, it's your style."

Su Qinglan looked at Qin Luqingxiu's profile, and suddenly said, "I don't think you are afraid."

Qin Lu was stunned for a moment, and said with a brisk smile, "I'll take it as if you're complimenting me."

Su Qinglan laughed twice, looking as silly as ever, but seemed quite keen.