Chapter 124

The Infinite9 video was accidentally swiped by Carolyn on YouTube.

She likes to follow idol groups that love beans. There is no such type of star in her own country, so she has followed a few kpop boy groups, and she is very good. But the latest group has not returned for a year, so the enthusiasm has subsided a little.

I originally wanted to see what new groups have been released recently, but after I got to Infinite9, the nine handsome guys on the cover attracted her attention.

After clicking in, there is a stage mix cut, whether it is stage singing and dancing, or close-up face shots, she starts to get excited quickly.

I got a new group of treasures, why haven't I heard of it before?

The language is not the familiar Korean, Carolyn flipped through the brevity, and unexpectedly found that it was Cpop. This is really surprising to her. Don't many people say that the team strength of country Z can't keep up? But it looks like it looks pretty good.

I couldn't help but swipe a few more videos for a while, but after watching a video, there are related video recommendations in the next column. Therefore, this operation was repeated, and I unknowingly read a lot of materials, and two hours had passed by the time I came back to my senses.

That familiar top feeling is back!

Infinite9 has similarities with the Korean groups she has worked on before, and the differences are also obvious. The facial features are more distinct and distinctive, the makeup is relatively refreshing, and the daily life is not as strong as the Korean groups, such as the age of seniors, and very casual. even closer.

For a long time, I have rarely seen groups launched by country Z on YouTube. The groups with Chinese and Korean members that I have seen are launched by Korean companies, so they are generally classified as kpop. It's true that there are pure and cpop groups like Infinite9, but she has also clicked in and watched it before. Most of the videos have Chinese comments, mainly because the group is only active in China, and has not done any official promotion abroad. , and therefore do not understand.

Maybe it was because of the small number of people in Amway, so I missed it.

On the verge of entering the pit, Carolyn searched for Infinite9 on various videos and social networking sites, then followed the official account and found the members' personal accounts.

After all, there are nine people in the group, so it's not enough to know and remember them just for a few seconds in the video. Carolyn clicked on Qin Lu's ins account and just saw that the other party posted a message six minutes ago.

This member named Qin Lu is what she is most interested in after watching the official video. In terms of age, she is the youngest busy, and her appearance and personality are also the one she likes very much.

The avatar is a photo he took at the beach, and the certification label is singer, actor.

The new dynamic seems to be the selfie he just took, and it is already night on his side by the time difference. It should have been taken casually after washing. The black hair looks very refreshing and soft, but the lighting effect is actually not good. It can be seen that there is no P at all, and the original camera will take very clear photos without makeup.

Carolyn felt like she was hit.

The most beautiful and special part of his facial features are his eyes. That color is actually rare for Asians. She only felt that the other party was looking at her through the camera, and the long-lost heartbeat became excited again. .

Here comes her new happiness!

After following Qin Lu's attention to get everyone's attention, she found that her vision was indeed accurate. Qin Lu's attention was the highest in the group.

Then she went to make up for Qin Lu's latest live broadcast.

The first album is coming out, and the troupe may also have overseas specials! !

She wants to contribute to sales as soon as possible!

Overseas fans are increasing from all over the world and through various channels.

For the time being, the members have no real sense of the rapidly rising attention on the Internet.

At this time, Qin Lu was looking at the same group of actors in front of him, holding the script and playing against him.

He really didn't expect Li Yanyu to come to him.

During the day, they didn't say a word on the set. When the door opened to see Li Yanyu, Qin Lu was a little stunned for a while.

The other party's appearance changed so much after changing out of the costume that Qin Lu couldn't connect him with the man in the monk's robe on the set for a while.

The makeup blurred the three-dimensional sense of his facial features, and the robes and long hair made him look like a traditional immortal cultivator at first glance. Li Yanyu, who is now in a daily state, is obviously a plain face, but his facial features are more obviously biased towards a thick face. The sense of mixed blood is greatly amplified by the light projected by the crystal lamp.

He's here to find Qin Lu's confrontation. Tomorrow's first game will be their rivalry.

Qin Lu briefly explained tomorrow's play with him, and put the paper cup in front of him: "Why did you come to me for the play?"

Li Yanyu put his fingertips into his hair and stroked it a little tiredly, and said bluntly: "When I said what Teacher Liu said, I actually said it to myself. This is the first time I have acted in a costume drama, but it is even more lacking. Your experience is much better than mine."

The reason for coming to Qin Lu is very simple. He is very persistent in acting. As for the reason for being persistent, it is not just because he likes it.

But there is no need to mention this to Qin Lu.

Qin Lu didn't ask any more questions. He had briefly seen the acting experience of leading actors before. Most of Li Yanyu's films were about modern business wars, warlords in the Republic of China, or young decision makers, and there was no overlap with the characters in the current drama. place.

When they were just playing, Qin Lu could feel that Li Yanyu was talented, but he had some problems with the details.

but......

Qin Lu's eyes fell on Li Yanyu, he was just sitting there, but he frowned slightly unconsciously, and his fingertips tapped on the sofa in a disorderly manner, seeming to be a little irritable.

He remembered a role he had played before. In order to make the character appear real, he deliberately observed people with the same situation, and studied and imitated for a long time.

Li Yanyu reminded him of the role he once played, and this speculation made Qin Lu's expression change slightly.

He didn't show it, lowered his eyes to restrain his emotions, and said with a smile, "Let's go again."

Li Yanyu nodded and began to integrate into the character and read the lines.

There is an action design in the script where the two fight for a short time and test each other's cultivation, so Qin Lu's actions did not make Li Yanyu feel abrupt.

After Qin Lu grabbed his arm, he seemed to unconsciously pull up Li Yanyu's sleeves.

It just flashed by, and the sleeves fell back as Qin Lu quickly loosened, and Li Yanyu didn't notice Qin Lu's brief daze.

Qin Lu didn't say anything. After Li Yanyu left the show, Qin Lu tried to search for keywords on the Internet.

Nothing came of it.