Chapter 97

"The audience producers who have been waiting on site and online have been waiting for a long time. I am Cui Zhihao, the producer of Infinite Youth Mentor!"

As a well-known domestic hot actor, when producer Cui Zhihao's voice reached everyone's ears through the microphone, a warm voice suddenly sounded.

"As someone who has always accompanied the trainees, I am actually a little excited today." A close-up shot was cut on the big screen, just in time to capture Cui Zhihao's smile, "Of course, the most nervous must be everyone on the scene. you."

Fans who watched the live broadcast online waited for a long time, and finally became very active after it started, and immediately swiped a bunch.

[Yes, I was so nervous that I almost vomited]

[let's start 555 I want to watch my baby form a group]

"Not only are the students who have advanced to the scene today, but also the trainees who left in the previous session." Producer Cui Zhihao raised his hand, and the ending sounded up, "Next, everyone will perform the theme song "TheOnePick" again—!"

Fans whose seats are too close and not a blind spot have long seen that there are many people in white clothes getting ready. After the light dimmed, a figure could be vaguely seen coming up quickly.

When the dazzling lights came on again, more than 90 trainees in school-style suits were ready.

The stage was far away, and when the camera was cut to the trainee standing on the stage, the flashing face of his idol on the super large screen immediately drove a wave of people crazy.

The screams of the fans at the scene instantly overturned the stadium.

The auditorium is a wrap-around, so although the trainees are standing in a triangle formation, each side faces the audience. The three people on the tip of the triangle are Qin Lu, Liao Junchen, and Fan Xi.

At the moment when the prelude sounded, the shot of raising his head from the initial freeze motion was given to Qin Lu. At the moment when I looked up to the beat of the music, the sound of the scene was like a tsunami.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, my mother really tears."

"The moment I looked up, I was so moved to death..."

"I'm heartbroken 10,000 times for Lu Yitian!"

When he saw his son on the big screen, Dad Qin just felt proud, but when a deafening scream resounded throughout the gym, Dad Qin was taken aback.

The three-dimensional surround sound made Dad Qin feel like he was in a dream, and he couldn't come back to his senses for a long time. He couldn't hear it in the distance, but a little girl sitting in the back row who had been looking very quiet was now hoarse to the point of breaking her voice, "Qin Lu, I'll give you my life!!"

Father Qin: "..."

No, no, think about it again, girl!

Online and offline fans are just as excited.

[Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dream flashback]

[Where My Love Begins 55555]

[I'm going to cry when the prelude sounds...]

[Heads up and kills me! Can Qin Lu himself be responsible for my lost pure girlish heart QAQ]

Not knowing who started it soon, the live fans began to sing the theme song with the trainees.

When countless refreshed materials felt empty, fans played the full video of the original theme song over and over again. This was not only the original intention of the trainees, but also their original intention.