Chapter 226-230

Qin Lu's birthday is approaching, and the entire Lu fan circle is very lively.

The official support club has formulated a series of support plans, and summarized the support projects prepared by each support station, station sisters, and big fans, and listed a long picture.

Not only the annual birthday, but also the most important 18-year-old coming-of-age ceremony. One month in advance, the fan circles were all replaced with the portraits carefully designed by the painter's wife: light blue as the support color as the background , Qin Lu's simple strokes, and the dragon flying and phoenix dancing in big characters reads Qin Lu 1224 Happy Birthday.

If you click on Qin Lu's super, or refresh your personal homepage, you will see a unified avatar when you scroll down, which is dazzling, but also makes fans feel happy to participate in the celebration together.

Tickets for the birthday party were sold out nearly a month in advance. After all, only a few people could go. When these lucky fans found out that they had won the tickets, they were instantly surrounded by huge excitement, and fans who posted the results of the ticket lottery They were all soured by Lu Fen, a sea of ​​lemons.

Qin Lu's family is well-known in the fan circle. Before the birthday party, Lu Fan's greatest joy is to refresh the homepage every day to see what kind of generous support he has in his family that makes his jaw drop.

The official support station has been out for two rounds, and all the proceeds are transparent and open, and basically all of them have been invested in this coming-of-age support event.

All over the country, in the month approaching the end of the year, Qin Lu's figure was swiped on the screen.

On the large screens outside several large shopping malls, the editing wives took several days to edit the birthday greeting support video, and the support station released it to major cities.

The giant billboards of dozens of meters, the twin towers lit up circularly, even if they are far away, as long as you look up, you can see the image of Qin Lu, and the big characters [Happy 18th Birthday to Qin Lu].

The drone changes in a specific formation, and rises in the city where Qin Lu's family is located. Qin's father and Qin's mother are taken to the central square by Qin Yihan, and hide in the crowd to watch the drone show.

A whole subway car with Qin Lu's birthday theme is not uncommon among fans' support, but it is the No. 1 line with the largest flow of people in Huaijing City. It can be said that it is also propaganda in disguise, allowing Qin Lu to brush his face all over the country, and the support is overwhelming.

Airports, subway stations, bus stations, and places where everyone's traffic is dense, not limited to large or small screens, Qin Lu can be seen everywhere.

Most of the support is done by support stations and fans. Among the station sisters, Twilight is still an understatement.

[Twilight_Qin Lu Ge Station V: [Picture]]

When he clicked on the picture with the simple description, Lu Fan was shocked.

You know, this is personal support. And Twilight, as a station sister, has never sold any pb or peripherals. It is purely for love to generate electricity, and it is fast and high-quality to follow the itinerary.

There are only two cheerleaders on the picture.

The first one is one of the most popular routes of Oneworld Airlines, and all its planes. The entire plane is filled with Qin Lu's photos and birthday wishes.

Looking at the display effect on the picture, the aesthetics are also very advanced. It is not the type that looks awkward after painting, but a very beautiful design, whether it is outside or inside the aircraft.