Chapter 146-150

In addition to videos of their idols, the fans in the queue watched the interactions between other fans and idols. If you cross the line, you will protest and stop it, and if you have a good starting point, you will remind yourself to remember to use it.

The scene of the signing ceremony was very lively. Generally speaking, it was difficult to hear what the person in front was saying in the noisy environment, but it was not ruled out that there were sisters who were excited and could not control their volume.

For example, now this rare group fan is comparable to the national treasure giant panda.

Infinite9 is a group that debuted in the draft. There is some friction between the popular fan circles of each family, and the group fans are definitely very few.

The young lady is very enthusiastic. She obviously dressed herself up carefully. She wears a small and cute beret with a braid tied on one side. The braid is wrapped around a headband with the symbol of "infinity" representing the group's support pattern. When Fan Xi greeted her, she was not as nervous and shy as the fans in front of her. The young lady jumped in place twice: "I like you so much, Fan Cola! But I also drink milk when I eat hot pot haha!"

Fan Xi tactically leaned back: "Wow, then you and Jin Youen should have a common language."

The girl nodded: "I think so too!"

She started to rummage from her large backpack. If she can pass the inspection, there will be no dangerous items. What she took out was a can of Coke.

There is a staff member next to each member who is responsible for solving emergencies and reminding fans not to exceed the time limit. In principle, gifts cannot be given at the signing ceremony, especially the entrance, but she just said, "I'm sorry, drinks are not allowed..."

Before finishing speaking, the girl raised her head and explained with an understanding smile: "Ah, I know, I want to sign."

The staff was stunned for a moment, and saw the girl handing Coke to Fan Xi with bright eyes: "There was a custom vending machine at the school some time ago, can you sign my name for me?"

Fan Xi took it over curiously. There were three big characters printed on the Coke bottle: "Fan Cola."

He signed the Coke with a sullen smile, and the young lady bowed with a bright smile: "Thank you, brother!"

Fan Xi: "Thank you big sister!"

The girl shook her fist: "It's my little sister!"

The maximum time limit for each person is very short. When the other party started to pan, Fan Xi took the time to ask: "So you will switch to Cola Pie for me?"

Miss Sister said without hesitation: "That won't happen."

The fans behind her couldn't laugh, ruthless hahaha!

This group fan is true love for each member, because there is an upper limit on the maximum duration, and ordinary fans usually only stay in front of their idols for the longest time, and other members pass faster, so in front of the next Wei Zige, In order to save time, she spoke quickly: "Brother, I recommend a movie for you, "Deadly Kiss: Return to High School One Hundred Times", the original class of peerless sadomasochism reunites in love, you can watch it with Qin Lu! By the way! Brother one, do you think Lu Lu really likes "Peerless Sadism"?"

Wei Zige's ear studs were linked together with small silver chains. After a short hair extension, it was dyed a chestnut color, and a unique pattern was drawn on the brow bone, which made him look a bit fierce when he wasn't smiling.

After listening, he grinned, revealing eight white teeth: "It's like a fake."

All the way to Qin Lu, Miss Tuanfan couldn't help but wonder: "Lu Lu, why do you like peerless sadomasochism?"