Chapter 67

The marketing account keeps an eye on any news or trends of Lu Xi, so after learning about the illegitimate incident, it quickly sorted out the ins and outs of the incident, and then quickly released the press release.

Various marketing accounts pointed to these earning KPIs, and they all ended up. For a while, there was a lot of hot topics about the illegitimate incident of Lu Xi and the related laser pointer incident.

Some of the relatively conscientious marketing accounts are just objective summaries and state the context of the matter, but there are also some marketing accounts who want to earn more attention by fishing in troubled waters.

Because of the imaginary remarks of illegitimate children, if they are deliberately guided, they may really deceive passersby who do not know, thinking that Lucy has been exposed as a girlfriend.

The top stream is suspected to have collapsed, and the entire internal entertainment will tremble three times.

As long as Lu Xi's post is included in the copy, it will attract the attention of passers-by, whether they like him or hate him. For no other reason, Lucy is just too hot.

Lucy is the idol with the largest domestic entertainment traffic. It has been the top for the past two years, and the fighting power of fans is unimaginably strong.

And they have a clear division of labor, the anti-black station, the data station, and nearly a hundred big fans with more than 100,000 fans, their appeal is quite amazing. The composition of Lucy's fan circle has been analyzed by data before, and the number of people in the twenties to thirties is as high as 73%.

This also means that most of Lucy's fans are adults with clear minds, and are either college students or have free time for work and financial independence.

The composition of each idol's fan circle is metaphysics to a certain extent. Most of the fans attracted by Lucy are relatively mature, and the fan circle is not young.

The cohesion is also quite amazing.

Most of the big fans in the Luxi Fan circle are related to each other, so almost at the same time, all the big fans of Lu Xi's family released and summarized the rumor that the illegitimate child is his girlfriend's marketing account with a negative rhythm. .

The content of Weibo is very concise and seems to be an understatement——

[Clarification, slaughtered. ]

Soon, the comments under the rumored marketing account could not be seen except for clarification.

And because Lu Xi's fan circle has always been stable and positive, the hostility is relatively low, the fans are clear and organized, and with the sand sculpture emoji package, passers-by will not feel disgusted when they see it, they will only think that the marketing account is not a person.

After getting the marketing account, Lucy's fans were divided into two parts, one part began to attack the illegitimate comment area, and the other began to put pressure on the company.

The big fans have a clear logic and deliberately reaffirmed in advance: Lucy is a victim, we are here to seek justice, and what we are talking about is the truth. Apart from naive venting, smearing will do nothing but naive venting. Instead, it will make us from the absolute commanding heights of public opinion. up and down.

Therefore, we have to teach her to be a human being, but it cannot evolve into undesired cyber violence. Two words of scolding on the Internet are of no practical use, but will make passers-by's perception of the fan circle even worse. We're going to make her pay a real price, and let other **** weigh the consequences of being a perverted stalker.