Chapter 60

Before the performance venue, seven in the morning.

In summer, the days are long and dawn is early. Many fans rushed over early in the morning to arrange on-site support, and hurriedly ate two sandwiches while pouring coffee.

The number of them willing to help this time is more than last time, so they don't have to stay up all night like before, they can divide the work in shifts, and after a group of people have rested, a group of sisters go back to sleep.

They are all generating electricity for love, but they are more motivated than getting up from school or work every day. As soon as the alarm clock rings, I force myself to get up, afraid that the time will be too late to finish.

The different areas divided by each family are pre-determined in advance by someone, just to see who comes early. Last time, the Qin Lu family occupied the best position, so this time, Liao Junchen Fan, who was in charge of grabbing the position, came half a day early and occupied the position that Lu Fan had used before.

Although the two do not like each other, but after all, this is a territory that the other party has seized by virtue of their strength, so the fans of Lu have not said anything. The two parties do not interfere with each other and do their own thing.

However, since the two are next to each other, they will make a secret comparison. Whoever has a more beautiful and more conspicuous flower wall, or whoever stands taller and bigger, will involuntarily compete secretly.

This time, Qin Lu's family was generously sponsored by a new rich woman fan, so the platoon was bigger than the last time. Not only did it have a custom-made two-meter-high roll-up, but also a blue banner.

On the banner was a support slogan written by fans to Qin Lu, and they planned to wait until the fans waved the flag to record a support video and post it on Weibo.

As for the color of the flag, since Qin Lu has not clearly stated his favorite color, it was selected by fans for the time being. I think Qin Lu might like blue.

When the time comes, Qin Lu will personally say which color he likes, and then change the color of the support items in the future.

Liao Junchen's family is temporarily short of krypton gold powder, because the above does not allow large-scale fundraising, so just a few core fans privately gathered some support funds, there are many places to spend money, and it is a bit stretched to use it.

Therefore, when they saw the two-meter-high roll-up, the fans of Liao Junchen's family even though they pretended to be "just here", they actually cried with envy.

The photos were made overnight by the artists in the circle. There were meal shots at the pop-up scene, as well as pictures that were refined after the screenshots of the show. The production was natural and beautiful, and it attracted fans from all over the world to take photos.

"It's so pretty woohoo."

"Rounding up, it's a photo with Lu Lu, and it's not a loss to come to the scene!"

The fans of the support club here are busy setting up the scene, the loose fans are busy taking pictures with excitement, and the trainees are leaving the hotel and preparing to go to the venue.

In order to avoid early leakage of the shape, most of the trainees wore hats and masks, and about 30 people got on the bus together, and the speed was still very fast.

This morning was different from last night. Yesterday, the fans didn't expect the trainees to come back so early. They thought they would come back very late. After missing it, they regretted it and wanted to beat their chests and feet, so many people got up early and waited in the lobby.