Fanwai 3 : In9 and BA's Reunion 3

When you come to Jeju Island, you must look at the sea.

The entire stretch of beach behind Kwon Jae-seon's home on Jeju Island is private, so he doesn't have to worry about being recognized. In the past, BreezeAy would occasionally come to Quan Zaixian's house when he was on vacation, and he could go to sea directly by boat.

Because I only stay here for a few days every year, and someone is regularly responsible for cleaning up sharp stones or marine debris that may be left on the shore as the tide ebbs and flows, the entire beach is extraordinarily clean, and it has a very delicate and soft texture to step on.

Baeksan-do dug some shells and small conch shells on the beach. Fan Hee and Kim Yoo-eun built a sand-cast "city" here last night. However, after one night, the castle of the tofu dregs project has turned into ruins. —

Fan Xi: "That's why I said it should be photographed!"

Jin Youen: "The important thing is the process. Eighty percent of the photos taken will not be looked back, and only take up part of the memory."

Fan Xi: "What if I want to see it again after ten years, but I don't remember the photos!"

Jin Youen: "Wouldn't it be okay to pile it up again?"

Fan Xi: "No, the condition is not true, there must be variables at that time."

Kim Yoon: "What variable?"

Fan Xi said of course: "I must have blocked you in ten years."

Jin Youen gritted his teeth: "...Yeah! Fan Cola!"

Fan Xi made a face at him, Jin Youen lowered his head and took out his mobile phone with a dark face, Fan Xi probed to look for unknown reasons, and found that Jin Youen was opening the address book to block him, and quickly grabbed his mobile phone.

Jin Youen smirked and said, "Give me, block you now, don't wait ten years."

Fan Xi smiled and shook the phone in his hand: "Unless you can get a phone haha!"

The two elementary school chickens were energetically running back and forth on the beach, while Qin Lu was squatting not far away and learning to write his name in Korean with Quan Zaixian, writing and drawing with his fingertips on the beach.

The Korean language was originally a bit round. Quan Zaixian only danced when he signed his name. In fact, he was not a very good-looking type in writing. He rarely wrote the two-character name on the sand, stroke by stroke. "you try."

Qin Lu has a good memory, and the word "Qin Lu" doesn't seem very complicated. After carefully watching Quan Zaixian's demonstration, he lowered his head and wrote the exact same name next to him.

He looked at what he wrote and compared it with the words next to Quan Zaixian: "Is that so?"

He couldn't hear the sound for a long time, Qin Lu turned his head to look at Quan Zaixian strangely, and found that the other party was silently laughing and taking pictures with his mobile phone, and there was a click—

Qin Lu was stunned: "shoot what?"

Quan Zaixian looked at the group photo of Qin Lu and two people on the beach on the phone, and was about to talk nonsense in a serious manner, when Bai Canduo picked up the shells and passed by behind the two, looked over and said, "Brother Zaixian, you are teaching Lu Write your name?"

Quan Zaixian: "..."

He glanced at Qin Lu subconsciously, and found that Qin Lu didn't respond. He didn't understand what Bai Canduo said in Korean just now.