Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

(Songs used: Bad enough for you/Time Bomb (acoustic) by All Time Low)

    I was rocking out with all of the people here in Crestfallen's concert. VIP and free, mofos! We did not have to waste a single dime to watch these dipshits perform live.

Perks of being friends with famous people.

I was jumping around and laughing. This is a concert! Alangan namang tumayo lang ako dito! And besides I am not the who doesn't appreciate music. I like Seth's band. I'm very proud of him, of them. With the whole school thing going on, hindi ko alam kung paano pa nasingit sa schedule nila ang concert na ito. It's probably a dream come true for fangirls. And one was jumping higher than me. Nasa unahan ko siya and she looks real happy kaya napangiti ako.

"I love you Kiel!!!! Seth!!!" Her loud scream would've peirced my ears kung tahimik ang paligid namin but hindi e. Nakihalo lang ang sigaw niya sa iba.

Sinita naman siya ng kaibigan niya kaya natawa ako.

I started singing along to the songs that were familiar to me, a good twenty minutes of singing and dancing around. I prefer to go to a concert than a party. Mas enjoy ako sa ganito.

I grab Josh's hand and made him jump too. Ang bo-boring ng mga kasama ko! Ayaw maki jamming. Palibhasa sanay sika sa presensya nila Seth, kahit ako rin naman. Di naman kasi pwedeng tumayo nalang ako ng parang tuod dito, nasa unahan pa kami kaya agaw atensyon.

"This is our new song," Seth said, almost out of breath. Sweat was running down his forehead, basa na rin ang parteng dibdib ng t-shirt niya. He was cut off by the screaming of fans.

"Next week will be it's official release but tonight will be it's debut. I hope you like it"

Drake winked at me before strumming. I just rolled my eyes at him. What a whore.

"I'll misbehave if it turns you on

No Mr. Right of you want Mr. Wrong

I'll tell you lies if you don't like truth

I don't wanna be bad

I just wanna be bad enough for you"

I was startled when the twins suddenly started singing along with the chorus of the song. Directly to Vini, who has his arms crossed and an annoyed expression on his face.

Napansin ko na a few fans took a video of the twins singing dahil sila lang naman ang kumakanta, at sila lang ang may alam nung kanta.

"Bad enough for you!

Bad enough for you!

I just wanna be bad enough for you!"

Both of them sang. I was laughing so hard hard because after the band finished the song, they gave attention to the boys. Ofcourse their singing wouldn't go unnoticed. I won't be suprised kung may mag viral na video nila after this.

Naiwan naman si Seth at Drake sa stage, the others took a time out. They sang the acoustic version of Time Bomb.

Nakiki sway naman ako ngayon. Both of them sang.

Nakayakap ako sa bewang ni Rix as we sway with the fans.

"His voice is so good, don't you think Kia?" The screaming girl kanina told a girl next to her, probably her friend.

"Ayos lang" The girl/friend answered nonchalantly and then shrugged.

"You're so stiff talaga" Screaming girl said. I can imagine her rolling her eyes, naka talikod kasi siya sa akin and I can only see the side of her friend's face.