Paris Gets Her First Period (Invincible era) 🙍‍♀️

One day, I was outside watching Paris and her brothers playing together.

After some time had passed, something began to leak down Paris's legs.

"Um...what's that"?

Paris asked, as she began to feel embarrassed.

"Hmm...let's go and check it out".

"Okay F/n".

While I took Paris inside to help her get cleaned up and to give her some girl talk, Prince and Bigi went to go find Michael.

When they both found him in the Neverland Library, the singer was sitting in one of the sofas while reading a book.

"Daddy"?

Prince said out loud.

"Paris got all dirty while we were outside playing".

Blanket added.

Michael looked up and he was confused.

"What do you mean that she got dirty? Did she fall in a mud puddle"?

He asked them.

Before they could answer, I walked into the Neverland Library with Paris.

She looked like she was gonna cry at any moment because of her period cramp, as they were making her feel uncomfortable.

"Paris, sweetheart. What's wrong? Are you okay"?

Michael asked as he walked over to his daughter and gently put a hand underneath her chin.

Unable to take it anymore, Paris started crying and she mumbled.

"I got my period..."

Prince and Blanket became worried when they their sister began to cry.

So, they gave her a hug.

"Oh..."

Michael sheepishly replied.

"I knew it the minute I saw it".

I said, watching Paris cling onto Michael with more tears streaming down her cheeks.

"It's okay, sweetie. Calm down".

Michael gently hushed her and whispered soothing words into her ear.

After a few minutes, Paris was able to calm herself down so she could speak to us.

"W-why do I get a thing like this, Daddy"?

She asked the king of pop.

Michael really didn't understand what a woman goes through during her period, so he kindly asked me to explain it to her.

"Every girl out there gets it. Some get them for the first time early or even later. But it's all completely normal".

I said, hugging her.

"Even I did once when I was about your age. We'll just have to keep an eye on it for the next seven days".

"Seven days? Why"?

Prince asked curiously.

"It's just how God created us".

I said with a smile, and ruffed his hair, making him laugh.

"That's exactly right".

Michael smiled proudly while nodding his head.