Finding Nemo (After Invincible) 🐠

Today, Michael and I wanted to watch a movie in the Neverland Theatre while his children were still in the classroom doing school.

I picked out a Disney Pixar movie for us.

Once we made it to the Neverland Theatre, we got ourselves a drink, a large bag of popcorn for us to share, and our favorite candy.

"What movie are we watching"?

Michael asked.

"Finding Nemo".

I replied, and sat down in his lap, covering us both with a blanket.

Michael looked over at me and he smiled with a giggle and snuggled close to me, and I did the same.

When the movie started, it showed a sea anemone and two clown fish named Coral and Marlin, who were the proud parents of more than a hundred baby fish.

"Wow"....

Michael was amazed to see how many fish eggs there were in the hidden cave that was below the sea anemone.

As the movie continued, we saw lots of other colorful fish swimming around and the young ones were playing together.

"They're so cute".

Michael giggled, as he took a small handful of popcorn and put it in his mouth.

But then, Marlin the clown fish noticed that all the other fish had disappeared.

"Where did everybody go"?

He asked.

Michael nearly jumped in his seat when a much-larger fish appeared on the screen.

"O-oh my God. What is that thing"?

"A barracuda".

I whispered.

The big fish barred it's sharp teeth at the two clown fish.

"Coral, get inside the house Coral".

Marlin whispered.

Then, out of nowhere, Michael watched in horror as the Coral the clown fish swam towards the baby fish eggs.

The barracuda attacked them and then, after a while, Marlin woke up in the sea anemone.

It was dark outside.

"Coral"!

Marlin quickly swam out to look for his mate.

But she was nowhere to be found.

Then, Michael gasped as he watched Marlin swim to the hidden cave.

All the baby fish eggs were gone.

And so was Coral.

"Oh my God! I-is she—"?!

Michael looked at me with a teary eyed face.

"Yeah".

I whispered again, frowning.

Michael started to cry at what had just happened in the movie.

I hit the "pause" button on the remote.

"T-those poor little baby fishies! W-why did they have to be eaten by that big meanie"?!

I held Michael close to me as he hid his face in my chest.

"I don't know, Michael. Things like that just happens sometimes".

After Michael had calmed down, we went back to watching the movie.

He was glad to know that there were more happy scenes to see.