He Takes Care Of You Part 2 (Invincible era) 👩‍⚕️

Somehow, we were able to get into the hospital by going in through the back door without the paparazzi, the media, or the tabloids knowing or seeing us.

Bill and Javon stayed close to Michael and me just in case there was a crowd or a riot.

A nurse was waiting for us in the examination room.

"Hello. Come on in".

She whispered to us, allowing us to walk in first.

"Thank you".

I waited for the nurse to set up her things and then sat down on the examination table.

"I can tell from your voice that something is wrong. Can you tell me what's going on"?

The nurse smiled as she sat down on her chair that had wheels.

I explained everything that had being going on.

Things like the nausea I've had all morning, the sore throat, the sweating, the chills, and the fever.

The nurse smiled again as she wrote down some notes on her clipboard.

"Hmm...I'll need to check your temperature to see if you have a fever or not".

Michael was sitting on the chair and he didn't say anything.

Bill and Javon were standing outside the room.

I watched as the nurse took out an automatic thermometer and after pressing a few buttons, she gently slid the flat part across my forehead.

"100.1".

She said, and wrote that down on her clipboard.

I could tell that Michael was worried about me, and fact that I could have COVID made him feel sad, but he remained calm.

"Have you lost your sense of smell"?

The nurse asked.

"Well, I don't know to be honest. Can you do a test on me, please"?

I said with a small smile, and then coughed into my arm.

"Why certainly. Wait here and I'll be right back".

The nurses left the room and then spoke to the bodyguards about what she was doing.

Michael was getting a little bit upset because now he was worried about my diagnosis.

Moments later, the nurse came back with the things she needed.

She opened several small containers that had different smells.

"Okay, I want you to close your eyes and when you do, I'm going to put this next to your nose and then, you'll tell me what you think it smells like, okay"?

I smiled and nodded, then closed my eyes.

Michael watched as the nurse held up one of the small containers close to my nose.

He could already smell what the scent was, and it made his nose feel funny.

"A-A-a....ACHOO"!

"Bless you"!

The nurse said.

"T-thank you—...ACHOO! ACHOO"!

I had to stifle a laugh at Michael's cute sneezing fits.

Michael turned his head to the side and took out a tissue from his pocket so he could lower his solid black mask and secretly blow his nose.

Then, he threw away the used tissue into a nearby trashcan.

"That scent must be triggering your sinuses".

The nurse said with a little laugh and then, I laughed too.

Michael simply nodded his head without saying a word.

After the nurse finished the test, she confirmed that I did not have COVID-19.

"You just have a really bad cold and a fever. But don't worry, I'll go ask the doctor and see if he can write a prescription for you".

With that in mind, the nurse picked up her things and left the examination room again.

About ten minutes later, she returned with a piece of paper and a big box of tissues.

"Here you go, hon".

The nurse smiled and gave the box of tissues to Michael, and then she handed me the prescription.

"Thank you very much. God Bless you".

I said with a smile, and Michael waved at the doctor and the nurse.

"Your very welcome! Get well soon".

And so, Michael and I left the hospital to go and get my medicine from the pharmacy and then, we would be going home so I can get some much-needed rest.