What Happened After The Awards Ceremony (Invincible era) ❤️

It was early evening and Michael was attending the Awards Ceremony.

After it was over, the crowd was still pretty big.

To keep me from getting trampled, Michael suggested that I meet him somewhere.

The hotel that we were staying in was on the second floor, and once we found each other, his bodyguards led us through the crowd.

I was exhausted from everything and so was Michael.

All he wanted to do was go to bed and cuddle with me.

Once we finally made it to our hotel room, the bodyguards wished us goodnight and left us alone.

I helped Michael walk to the bathroom so he could take a bath.

The bathtub was made for people who were handicapped, and that was the main reason why I asked Bill to book this particular room.

After Michael was done with his bath, I held his hand so he wouldn't accidentally slip and fall on the bathroom floor.

"Owww...my leg".

He moaned, as the pain came to him.

"I know, Michael, baby. It hurts, doesn't it"?

I cooed, lovingly stroking the side of his face.

"Mmhm..."

Michael answered, resting his head in my hand and closing his eyes as he felt the warmth of my skin.

Once we were ready to turn in for the night, I helped the king of pop get into bed.

I crawled onto the soft mattress and then pulled the blankets over us.

His dark black hair touched my nipple and I found myself moaning a little bit, but I tried to hide it by simply biting my lip.

Michael looked over at me in confusion and then he soon realized why.

"F/n...you know what that does to me, right"?

He said with a playful smirk.

I felt cheeks heating up and with a little grin, I stuck my hand underneath the blankets to palm his Mikezilla.

Upon contact, Michael immediately felt himself hardening at the feeling.

"What do ya say we...kick it up a notch"?

I traced my finger across his bare stomach, making him moan with pleasure.

"P-please baaaby. I want you soooo baaaad".

Michael begged and when he got the all-clear, he pulled me closer towards him.

I allowed him to do as he pleased, and within minutes, the singer began to cover my upper body with his butterfly kisses, his long eyelashes tickling my skin.

Michael gently nibbled at the loose skin on my breast, and then he ran his tongue over my rose-bud nipples.

"Mmmmm..."

Our peaceful makeout session didn't end until midnight.

Just the two of us cuddling and enjoying the love and affection we gave each other.