School Supplies (Invincible era) ✏️

Michael Jackson wanted to take his kids shopping for supplies because school was starting in the Fall pretty soon.

We all had to get ourselves ready, and we once did just that, Michael and I led the kids out the front door.

When we climbed into the limo, Michael said that he wanted me to look for school supplies so he could keep an eye on his kids.

He also gave me a list of everything that I needed to look for.

Our first stop was Target.

The store was pretty busy because parents and guardians were purchasing items that their kids needed for school.

I grabbed a cart and then pushed it towards Michael.

"Now, listen to me very carefully, my chewdren. I don't want any of you to get hurt. So, please don't wander away from me or F/n, okay"?

The king of pop whispered very quietly.

"Ok Daddy".

Prince, Paris, and Blanket whispered back.

After that, we all began to make our way to the Back To School aisle.

It was still a little bit crowded, but not as much as it was at the front of the store.

I looked at the list and then picked up a few packs of No. 2 pencils.

Paris got my attention by gently tugging on my pants leg and she pointed to the Spider-Man notebook that she wanted.

I grabbed the notebook and held it up to ask Michael to see if it was okay with him.

"Just get one".

Michael whispered quietly through his mask.

The bodyguards were not far from where we were as they kept a close-eye on us.

I picked up three different Spider-Man notebooks so his children wouldn't get them mixed up.

Then, I wrote a check mark next to the word "pencils" with my red sharpie.

Next to the pencils, were the composition notebooks, so I picked up three of them.

One was pink, another was red, and the other was blue.

Prince and Paris were very curious about all the cool things that Target had on display.

Michael found some cute little pencil sharpers that were shaped like animals, and he put them in the cart.

I wrote a check mark next to the words "pencil sharpers", and "composition notebooks".

So far, nobody in the crowd had noticed that Michael Jackson was around.

Blanket stayed close to me as he was a bit shy about some of the parents who smiled at him.

Prince was trying to help me reach the erasers that I couldn't reach on the higher shelves.

Michael carefully reached up and grabbed them because he was taller than me.

I wrote a check mark next to "erasers" using my red sharpie.

Now, we were halfway finished with getting everything we needed.

Paris saw a shih tzu puppy in a woman's tote bag and she smiled and got Michael's attention so she could show it to him.

Michael was a little bit worried because he was afraid of small dogs.

Then, Blanket found a huge Spider-man pencil and he held it up to Michael.

I looked at him and then at Michael.

The king of pop looked at what Blanket was holding before shaking his head no.

Blanket obeyed what was being said to him and he put the item back where he found it.

"That's a good boy".

I smiled, and gently patted Blanket on the head, and he blushed with a shy smile.

After all that, we couldn't find the rest of our school supplies, so after paying for the things we picked out from Target, Michael took us all back to the limo so the crowds wouldn't see us while the bodyguards put our purchased items in the trunk.

Then, Michael told us that since the crowd was getting too rough, we would be going home.

And so, while the bodyguards went out to Walmart and bought the rest of the school supplies, I helped Michael make lunch for us and his precious little angels.