Protecting Michael (Mature era) 👊

It was almost dark outside and we had just left the restaurant where Michael took me out on a date.

There were still people outside and when they saw us, I went into protective-mode.

A few minutes later, two or three teenage girls wanted an autograph from Michael, and I could tell that he didn't want to.

"Move out of the way, you ugly slut"!

One of the girls hollered at me as they pushed and shoved their way closer to Michael.

As soon as they were about to approach him, I swiftly grabbed one of them by the arm and kicked her in the stomach, causing the girl to fall backwards onto the concrete.

"You better stay away from him or I'll make sure that you regret the day you were born"!

The bodyguards knew for a fact about how protective I was of Michael.

"What makes you think that Michael would even love a piece of shit like you"?!

The other teenager girl yelled, as she lunged towards me and tried to punch me in the face, but I easily dodged her attack and made trip her over own feet by sticking my foot out.

Michael could see that I was about to get really mad, and he tried to lead me away from the situation.

"Come on F/n. They're not worth it".

He whispered into my ear.

I walked away from the area and the teenagers tried to run over to me, but Bill and Javon blocked them and then, they handed them over to the police and the teens were arrested for assault.

When Michael wasn't looking, I looked over my shoulder and saw the teens being put into handcuffs, and I gave them the middle finger.