Going To The Dentist (After Invincible) 🦷

This afternoon, Michael Jackson had an appointment with the dentist because I was worried that he might have a cavity.

"But F/n! I don't wanna go to the dentist! They're all big meanies"!

Michael whined, as I grabbed my purse.

"You have to! Everyone needs a checkup once in a blue moon, Michael. Now, get your moonwalking butt into the car right this instant".

I said firmly, but not in a mean way.

With no other choice, the king of pop followed me to the car and we both got in.

I put on my seatbelt and then looked over at Michael to see that he was still pouting.

"Put your seatbelt on, please. So, we can get going".

I said to him politely.

Michael put his seatbelt on and he turned his head to look out the window.

I drove out of Neverland and then, turned on the radio and found some classical music.

Then, after about fifteen minutes of driving, we arrived at the dentist.

Dr. Becky was the one who was going to be doing Michael's dentist appointment.

We were there a few minutes early, so we had time to wait a little bit.

I unbuckled Michael's seatbelt and then did the same thing with mine.

"Michael, baby. You've been so quiet the entire time we've here. Please tell me what's bothering you".

I said, and then closed the shades on the windows to give us some privacy.

Michael watched as I climbed over and sat down in his lap.

"I'm just nervous about seeing the dentist. Joesph used to tease me about it and with him, I had to tough it out so he wouldn't—-

He stopped at the last sentence.

I knew what Michael was talking about, and it made me feel bad about the way I had been with him earlier when we left the house.

"Oh Michael. It's gonna to be okay. Dr. Becky works with people of all ages, and she's a really nice person".

I held his hand gave it a few kisses.

Michael wiped a single tear from the corner of his eye with a tissue.

"I'm sorry about not telling you sooner. I was so embarrassed, I wasn't ready, yet".

He pulled me closer to him and I snuggled in his warm embrace.

"Michael, baby. You can tell me anything. We've been together for a long time, and I know you get shy and embarrassed about these things, but it's okay".

I kissed him again on his cute little nose, making him giggle a little bit.

"I remember the promise you and I made together on that day in 1993".

"Yeah, the pinkie promise"!

I giggled, wrapping our pinkie fingers together.