Michael Gets Discharged From The Hospital (Before This Is It era) 😭

After a few hours had passed, the doctors and nurses discharged Michael Jackson from the hospital.

Michael was feeling much better, and he was no longer in any pain.

But I was still in shock from what happened.

"Michael, do you understand how silly it was to mess with a bee hive? I had already told you earlier that we shouldn't mess with the bees".

I said to him, as we were riding in the limo to back to Neverland.

Michael was surprised to see me acting like this.

He knew that I'd been worried sick about him, but he didn't know how emotionally traumatized I'd become.

"And then, you had the audacity to sneak out back to that bee hive, where you were stung multiple times by a swarm of angry bees! What the hell were you thinking?! I thought I was gonna loose you"!

I was breathing in and out heavily while trying to calm myself down, but all that did was just make it worse.

"Baby, are you okay? Oh my God! You're having a panic-attack"!

Bill pulled over to the side of the road and then, Javon grabbed a first-aid kit out from the trunk.

"She needs an oxygen mask right now"!

Bill shouted.

"I've got one right here"!

Javon gave Michael the oxygen mask.

The king of pop carefully put the oxygen mask on my mouth and let the air flow through my lungs.

After a few minutes, I slowly started to calm down.

"Oh, F/n. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have messed with those bees".

Michael said, as he held me in his arms like he does to his children.

"I think she's gonna be okay, Mr. Jackson".

Javon said, watching my breathing become normal.

"Please take us home, Bill".

"Yes, sir. We'll do that for you and F/n".

Bill smiled and then, he got back into the driver's seat and drove back to Neverland.

Once we were finally back at the house, Michael carried me bridal style upstairs to our bedroom.

He shut the door so we could have some privacy.

I was now fast asleep and feeling relaxed.

Michael laid me down on the bed and then he covered me up with the blankets.

After putting in Peter Pan on the TV, he climbed into bed with me and upon contact, I clinged onto him.

The singer had to smile at how adorable I looked.

"I guess I'll have to talk to her when she wakes up".

He said to himself with a whisper, as to avoid waking me up.

Michael cuddled closer with me and I instinctively held onto him for comfort.