Introducing His Children To Goat Simulator (After Invincible) 🐐

I was bored out of my mind one day and then, I remembered that I wanted to show Michael a game that I recently downloaded on my Nintendo Switch Lite.

But since he was doing some business stuff in his office, I thought it would be okay if I showed the game to his children.

Once I got Prince, Paris, and Blanket to follow me to the living room, I took out my Nintendo Switch Lite, and pressed the "on" button.

I pressed the "a" button to load the game.

"This is called Goat Simulator, and it's a really fun game".

I told them, and the look on their faces told me that they found the game to be exciting.

We were all having a blast with the game until Michael came into the living room.

When he saw what we were doing, he immediately recognized the game and without even telling me, he took it away from me.

"Hey! I was playing with that".

I said, and reached to take it back, but he held it away from me so I couldn't get ahold of it.

"What was that game you were playing"?

He asked me, looking at me like the parent who just caught their child doing something that they weren't supposed to do.

"Um...Goat Simulator? What's the big deal, Michael? It's just a game".

I protested.

"That game isn't appropriate for chewdren to play. It's for teenagers".

Michael explained.

"But how do you know that? You don't even play video games anymore".

I argued back, and then tried to once again take my Nintendo Switch Lite back.

"As a father, it's my duty to protect my chewdren from all the bad things in life. And this game is one of them".

"I'm not a child, Michael. And you're not my parent either, so please give me my Nintendo Switch Lite back".

I added, and after making another attempt to get it back, Michael suggested that I should probably go play with something else.

"I'm just gonna keep it with me so it doesn't get broken".

He told me, but I knew that it was just way of saying that I wasn't allowed to play any  violent video games around his children.

I just rolled my eyes and then walked out the front door to go for a walk in Neverland.