Glitter Bombs Part 3 (After This Is It era) 😨

A few days after that incident at the mall where a random stranger threw a pocket knife at me, I was still recovering from my injuries.

Ever since then, Michael has been super-protective of me and his kids.

He was worried the something bad was going to happen.

I understood how the king of pop was feeling, and it made me feel happy that he was doing anything that was possible to keep me and his children safe.

But then, I woke up in bed one morning to my leg hurting really bad.

"Oww...M-Michael".

I moaned painfully, with a few tears falling down my face.

Michael woke up and sat up in bed.

He looked over at the alarm clock that was sitting on our nightstand.

2:00 a.m.

"F/n, what's the matter? Are you okay"?

The singer asked me, and I pointed my finger in the direction of my leg.

"It's the part where I was stabbed by that random crazy dude at the mall".

I said, and he carefully lifted up the blankets.

The injured area of my leg looked like it was turning into a different color.

"It's probably just healing, baby".

Michael told me.

Then, he saw something leaking out from the inside of my skin.

And this made him panic.

"Oh my gosh! What is that stuff"?

I exclaimed.

"I don't know, F/n".

With that in mind, Michael Jackson grabbed his cell phone and called Bill and Javon.

"Mr. Jackson? Is everything alright"?

Bill asked.

"Something is really wrong with F/n. I need you to take us to the hospital. And I need Javon to stay here with my chewdren until we come back, okay"?

Michael told him.

"Yes, sir. We're on our way over there right now".

I somehow managed to get my shoes on, while Michael put on a red hoodie, his fedora and his penny loafers.

After helping me wrap my leg up in some paper towels, he carried me bridal style out the front door and all the way to the garage.

Bill had already gotten the limo started and ready for us.

I got inside and then Michael sat down on the seat next to me.

"What on Earth is that coming out of your leg, F/n"?

Bill asked in shock, as he could see a little bit of the liquid leaking onto the paper towels that were wrapped around my injured leg.

"That's what we are trying to figure out, Bill".

Michael answered, as I crawled into his lap.

He smiled, gently stroking the side of my head.

When we got to the hospital, it looked as if there was nobody there.

Michael was worried at first, but then he let out a sigh of relief when he saw a nurse coming towards us.

"Dear Lord, what's happened to your leg, hon"?

She asked surprisingly.

"Well, that's what we came here for. Can you help us, please"?

I asked in a weak voice because my leg was still hurting.

"Of course we can! Follow me".

The nurse led us down two hallways and then, she took us to an examination room that was currently not being used by any of the staff.

Michael helped me with sitting onto the examination table.

"Now, let's take a look at that leg of yours".

The nurse slowly lifted one section of paper towel and to our surprise, the skin on my leg was starting to turn black.

"Oh my gosh"!

Michael said with a look of horror on his face.

"Hmm...according to the size of those tiny bite marks on your leg, it seems that you've been bitten by a brown recluse spider".

The nurse explained, and then she removed the rest of the paper towels off of my leg.

"No wonder there was something leaking out of my skin".

I said, watching the liquid ooozing out.

Michael looked like he was about to throw up, but he didn't want to make me feel bad about what happened to me.

The nurse left the room to go and call for a doctor to see if we could figure out what to do with my situation.

When she came back, she had an assistant nurse practitioner and a doctor standing with her.

"We will give you a prescription for medicine that you'll have to take so the venom of the brown recluse spider doesn't spread throughout the rest of your body. And as for the skin your leg, we will have to surgically remove all the dead tissue to avoid causing a bacterial infection".

The doctor explained, after giving me the prescription.

Michael looked like he was gonna freak out any minute.

I thanked the doctor and then we went over to the front desk receptionist to talk about scheduling my leg surgery.

And once we did all of that, we went to the pharmacy to get my new medicine and then we went back home to the Neverland Ranch.