Glitter Bombs (After This Is It) ✨

I was getting fed up with the paparazzi and the media spreading lies and rumors about Michael Jackson, so I decided to give them what they deserve.

After making a quick stop to the Joke shop that was across the city, I brought them back to Neverland in a shopping bag so that no one would see them and get suspicious.

"What's that in your bag, F/n"?

Michael asked after I'd just walked in through the front door.

"Glitter bombs".

I replied, and he took a few steps away.

"They're not gonna hurt anyone, right"?

"No, silly"!

I giggled.

Michael let out a sigh of relief.

Later on that day, the king pop was taking Prince and Paris to the zoo so they could see the animals.

I knew that the paparazzi and the media were coming, so I secretly got myself ready to prank them with the glitter bombs.

When they finally did show up, Michael and his kids were already being blinded by the camera's flashing lights.

I stepped out of the limo and then began to throw the glitter bombs.

The crowds all immediately began to panic and run away.

After a few minutes, Michael looked around and saw a lot of people covered in glitter from head-to-toe.

"HA! That's what you get for making up tabloids and spreading rumors about the king of pop"!

I pointed my finger at the paparazzi and the media and then ran away laughing my butt off.

When I got back to Michael and his children, they were all waiting for me in the limo.

"What did you do out there"?

The singer asked me.

Prince and Paris noticed that I had gotten a little bit of glitter on my clothes.

"I threw my glitter bombs at the paparazzi and the media to stop them from spreading bad stuff about you. And now, they can't do anything"!

I explained, and started laughing again.

Michael turned around and looked out the back window.

The paparazzi and the media were helplessly trying to find their way around, but they couldn't see a thing due to the gigantic amounts of glitter.

It was a huge mess.

"Oh my gosh. Bill, look at that".

Michael said to Bill, his bodyguard.

Bill looked out the window and he had to smile.

"Looks like we won't be hearing from them ever again".

Michael Jackson was very grateful and happy that I'd put an end to the paparazzi, the media, and the hurtful rumors.

Now, he had his family didn't have to worry about anything.