Wedding Plans (This Is It era) 🗒

(*This is Part 2 of the Anniversary Surprise imagine*)

The Jackson Family were so happy, and they all couldn't wait to come and see me and Michael walk down the aisle on our wedding day.

I was looking online for the perfect wedding gown, and since Paris was going to be the flower girl, I had to find a dress for her.

Michael was looking for suits because Prince and Blanket were going to be the ring bears.

He also had to find a suit as he was going to be the groom.

"You're going to walk down the aisle and throw pretty flower petals across the floor as you make your way towards me and your Daddy".

I explained to Paris, and she told me that she was really excited about the wedding.

Michael's bodyguards were happy and about the marriage and they vowed that they would make sure that nothing bad was gonna happen or ruin our special day.

Right now, we were trying to figure out how we were going to have the wedding, and I knew that Michael really wouldn't like it if the press, the tabloids, or the paparazzi knew about everything.

The Jackson Family were among the ones that we were inviting to our wedding, and Michael was thinking about inviting some close friends of his.

And the bodyguards had to be on duty full-time in order for everything to go smoothly.

Michael's sister, Janet and Latoya wanted to go with me to pick out dresses because they were going to be the bridesmaids, and so did Katherine, since she was going to become my mother-in-law.

Prince, Paris, and Blanket were going to stay home while I was out dress-shopping with Katherine, Janet, and Latoya.

But we promised to take them out somewhere special if they behaved themselves.