CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

BRYLE'S POV

Bucket list: Ride a Ferris wheel.

I woke up because of a knock on the door. I forced myself to sit up and leave the bed. I was still in my pajamas and white sando, with bed hair. When I finally opened the door, a lady with a food tray entered my view.

"Good morning to you too." A smile made its way to my lips, as I leaned on the door jamb, arms crossed over my chest.

Randle rolled her eyes before she bumped my shoulder as she entered my room, causing me to laugh while shaking my head.

I closed the door behind me before following her and sat on the chair across the bed. "So... Breakfast in bed?" I couldn't help the teasing tone that came out with it.

The lady kept on eating what seemed to be banana chips that were on the plate. "Maaga akong nagising kanina tapos naglakad-lakad sa labas. Ayan, may nakita akong mga pagkain. Mukha namang tulog ka pa kaya ako na ang nagdala. Don't worry, I paid for these."

Napangiti naman ako lalo saka nilapitan siya at kumain na rin sa ibabaw ng kama. The only thing that was between us was the tray. "We're already done with our food trip day three yesterday. We're now off to Tagaytay."

Napatango naman siya saka uminom muna ng tubig bago nagsalita. "Mmm... Sky ranch?"

I nodded my head as well. "I think it's better to go there than the Enchanted Kingdom or Star City. Would you like somewhere else? Perhaps MOA's Eye?"

Randle shook her head. "Anything's fine with me. May problema lang ako."

"Hmm?"

"I need to buy myself a jacket. I forgot to bring one, and for sure it's cold there."

I just smiled at her before giving her a tissue. "You have something on the side of your lips." Tinanggap niya naman iyon saka pinunasan ang mga gilid ng labi niya. "Anyway, there's a mall nearby. We could buy there. Ako rin ata, I forgot to bring one."

She nodded her head. "Let's go now. I have already showered, ikaw na lang. Ambagal-bagal kumilos eh. Tapos kahimbing ng tulog."

I chuckled at her remarks and watched her finish her food before standing up. "You're leaving me already?" I even put up a puppy face as I look at her.

As expected, she glared at me. "Oo, lalayas na ako. Hindi gagana sa akin 'yang pagpapa-cute mo."

I grinned at her. "So, cute ako para sa 'yo?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yes, so shut up and get ready," she said, then walked out of the room, leaving me dumbfounded.

Why am I feeling that again? I took a deep breath and let it out before shaking my head and proceeding to the shower.

After almost forty minutes, I finally left the motel room and knocked on the door of Randle's room. When she opened it, she had a different outfit on.

It was just simple light blue sneakers, faded black jeans, and a light blue off-shoulder top. Her hair was tied in a clean ponytail. Her eyeglasses were still there and honestly, I don't think she was wearing any makeup. She looked dashing anyway.

"Titig na titig. Jusmiyo." She had her blank face as she stared back at me.

I just gave her a smile. "You look beautiful." I don't have any reasons not to say that anyway.

"I know," she confidently replied, making me smile even more. "Tara na. Baka matunaw pa ako sa titig mo, 'di ko pa nakakalahati ang bucket list ko." With that, she got out of her room.