Part 1: For the Sake of Love | Chapter 1

Serim POV:

Chaewoo and I are currently dating and are at the school cafeteria with everyone else for dinner. The smell of every Korean dish filled my nose. The group I'm in has me, Chaewoo, Woobin, Hyeongjun, Wonjin, Taeyoung, Allen, Seongmin, Minhee and Jungmo. Since the start of this year, there is now Sooyun and Eunhee. Chaewoo and I have been dating for 3 years, every since Term 2 of Year 1 of university. I have been starting to realise that there isn't anything special about Chaewoo anymore.. I need to tell Woobin, my bestie~! I take him into the bathroom to talk.

"Woobin.." I start.

"You don't like Chaewoo anymore?" Woobin says.

"What? How did you know?" I say, very startled at his correct guess.

"You know how observant I am! Do you think I don't know that you have been giving Chaewoo the coldest shoulder I've ever seen?" Woobin starts to explain, "Tell me, who do you keep staring at? It's between Hyeongjun, Seongmin, or Wonjin! You always stare in that direction.."

"Well.. It's Hyeongjun-" I whisper, embarrased..

"Why are you embarrassed? There is no reason for that!" Woobin chuckles.

"Oh, ok then?" I slowly let out.

"Let's get back to that terrible canteen dinner!" Woobin says cheerfully.

With that, we went back to our canteen table where we sit everyday. We came back and Chaewoo came running toward me.

"I missed you! Come sit down! I got you your favourite! Bibimbap!" Chaewoo exclaimed quickly.

Woobin looked nervously at me then Hyeongjun and I think he realised something I didn't. Woobin quickly pulled my arm and said:

"He's been staring at you!"

That made my heart pound so fast, Chaewoo thought it was because of her! It was because of her giggling that gave it away. I just let her be and dumbly stared at Hyeongjun. She looked up at my face and realised something wasn't right.