Part 1: For the Sake of Love (Final) | Chapter 5

Hyeongjun POV:

I slipped my tiny hand in the gap between the door and the doorframe to our dorm and pushed it open.

"Serim-ie-hyung!" I exclaimed.

He opened the door and stared at me. I grabbed his hand, realising I should've grabbed his wrist, and threw him on the couch. I sat down next to him with one of my legs on the couch as I faced him and squashed both his face between my bony hands.

"Hyung! Please tell me! Do you like me?" I said a bit too excitedly.

"Do you?" Serim said shocked.

"Uhuhmmm.. y-y-yeah y-y-yes, h-hyung.." I said slowly, stuttering.

"Really? I didn't think you would.." Serim said beaming.

"You liked me while you were dating Chaewoo? Why, hyung?" I asked blankly.

"She didn't seem fun anymore. Then I saw you and you were my type- You are just yourself with no makeup or anything!" Serim shyly admitted. "So.. can you.. be my boyfriend?"

I was extatic! I never thought my crush would like me back! He was a different level.. but I'm glad he likes me for me! I'm glad I didn't try to make a new version of myself!

"Yes, hyung!" I squealed before kissing his cheek. Then freezing realising my move.

He noticed and giggled.

"You need to stop calling me "hyung" though, jjagiya (used in relationships for honey or baby)~" Serim said looking at my lips, then kissing the centre of my lips.

"Sure, hyung- I mean- jjagi (shortened version of "jjagiya") !" I blurted.

He laughed and hugged me.

"I love you~" He said in my ear.

"I love you too~!" I replied sweetly in return.

Before we could enjoy ourselves, that annoying billion knocks was at it again.

"I'll get it!" I said cheerfully, getting up with Serim holding my hand following me.

I opened the door to see Chaewoo's shocked face.

"What!? You's are dating now? You lied to me! Tell me! Why did you leave me?" Chaewoo ranted.

"For the Sake of Love"

                          - Park Serim

=== Part 1 Completed ===

Next part to be released:

13-07-2022