Part 5: Bodyguard with Benefits | Chapter 24

Seongmin POV:

I hid under my blanket. I had no idea why I did that. I felt so happy that Taeyoung slept next to me! He put on pants so it wasn't too awkward. He was so warm! I fell into a deep sleep in his arms.

--

When we woke up, we woke up facing each other. He sent me his kissy lips when are faces were so close to each other!

"Taeyoung-ie.. how much do you like me?" I ask stupidly.

"Hmm? I thought you knew? I like so much though!" he said sitting up. "Why?"

I didn't know how to confess that I like him! I feel so high when he's around..

"N-nothing.." I muttered.

"It sounds like something to me, little rabbit~" Taeyoung said.

"It's nothing, really!" I insist.

"Are you sure? Like, really sure?" Taeyoung asked while I nodded. "Really? Sure? For real?"

"Okay! I like you! Is that enough!?" I snapped. 

Realising what I said, I jumped out of bed and went outside.

Taeyoung POV:

He looks really mad this time I nagged him.. but anyway, I found the truth! My high school crush likes me back! This was crazy! I didn't think like, he'd actually fall for me? I was so happy, I jumped right out of his bunk, banging my head on the top bunk while I was at it, and changed into my everyday clothes.

I walked outside to see Seongmin curled in a ball on the couch.

"Why? Are you embarrassed, rabbit?" I asked. "You can call me Youngtae now!"

"Mmh, Youngtae.." he said slowly.

I laughed, "Let's go! Aren't you hungry? There's no more food in the fridge- Let's get yoghurt!"

Seongmin nodded and we went to the elevator. It stopped at Sooyun and Eunhee's level and they got in.

"You guys dating now? Taeyoung, you're smiling too brightly." Eunhee comlained.

"So what?" Seongmin said, hugging my waist, making me rub the top of his head.

"Oh yeah- Minhee messaged me.. He remembers me now-" Eunhee added.

"What?" Sooyun exclaimed, as we reached the canteen level.

Sooyun grabbed Eunhee and my wrist and ran towards our table. I didn't forget Seongmin, so I dragged him with me!

Sooyun suddenly halted in front our table and threw us in front of her.

"Both of you! Tell them what you said in the elevator!" she cried.

"Taeyoung and I are dating!" Seongmin said brightly, making everyone go wild.

"Eunhee?" Sooyun hinted.

At that time, a tall figure walked in from the elevator next to the one we came out of.