Part 4: There is a Different Way! | Chapter 16

Woobin POV:

We all laughed at a joke that Taeyoung made at Seongmin and his small, skinny body at dinner. I wanted to cover myself up. I didn't like myself like this. I ducked away from the conversation, going to my room to wear more clothes.

I thought I was alone, so I looked at myself in the mirror. Should I diet? Everyone else looks so good.. Then I realised someone followed me to the room. It was Wonjin.

"Yah- Why are you here?" I asked, slowly putting on clothes.

"Hyung," Wonjin scoffed,"You didn't tell anyone you were leaving? I thought I'd follow you to see what you were doing."

"Well......... What would you say if I wanted to diet?" I asked innocently.

"Why do you want to? Well.. no! Don't diet!" Wonjin said.

"Why? Everyone else is skinny!" I say.

"You look cuter like that." Wonjin said quickly while turning around.

I couldn't tell if he was winking or he had something in his eye, because he turned around so fast.

"Anyway, I thought Architecture had a meeting in a few minutes?" Wonjin whistled looking around, hinting me that I indeed had a meeting.

"Oh! Right.... I have a meeting! Thanks, Wonjin-ah! I'll go now!" I said, running to grab my things, put them into a bag, and head out.

------

I get back from the meeting exhausted.. I dropped my bag at the doorway and slumped to the bedroom. Serim and Hyeongjun fell asleep together on the couch, and Wonjin had slept at the counter. As soon as I dropped my bag he woke up though..

I climbed the ladder to my top bunk and fell down.. I closed my eyes to fall into a long sleep.. Until..

Bang!

Wonjin threw his arms on the rails of my bunk!

"Hyung! You haven't started diet yet have you?" he asked loudly.

"No." I said honestly.

"Mmh... okay then!" Wonjin said, getting into his bunk that was under mine.

"Who's dieting?" Hyeongjun said slowly, as Serim guided him to his room.

"I'm going to.. and why don't you sleep on the couch?" I asked after an answer.

"One, don't diet, two, there's a rule of no love at university. They open dorm rooms starting from midnight on every floor at the same time. Guards at every door." Serim said drowsily. 

"What?" Wonjin exclaimed. "Maybe it's because they saw Taeyoung joke with Seongmin."

"Don't know, but it's ten minutes from midnight. They do tests to see if you're awake, and search the floors." Serim said, putting Hyeongjun to sleep, then climbing his ladder, passing out on his bunk.

"Wahh- They're insane!" Wonjin said, tucking himself in, soon, dozing off.

I decided to sleep too, I need it.

=== DISCLAIMER!!! ===

"I give my sincere apologies to those who think I am fat shaming Woobin. I didn't know what to make Woobin and Wonjin's story about, and I thought this would be a cute way for them to get together. I honestly think that Woobin is really handsome and talented as a LUVITY. Please do not think otherwise. Thank you!"

- anx._.ie / ieanxie