Part 5: Bodyguard with Benefits | Chapter 23

Taeyoung came back with jellies and yoghurt. I loved it! I mean the food.. or Taeyoung? I might be starting to like him... He can't know! Just yet.....

I started eating my food while we were listening to Wonjin's overdramatic horror story that had no effect because it was lunch. It was just so that Woobin wouldn't diet when he already told Wonjin he wouldn't.

I finished up my and whispered to Taeyoung that I was headed up to the dorm to respond to emails about my presentation today. He followed me up and we went inside the dorm.

I opened my laptop and started reading emails.

"Dear Seongmin sunbaenim,

I loved your presentation today! Could you please elaborate about teaching Year 5's? It's just that I would like to teach that grade.

Thank you!
1st year,

Bae Hanyeol "

I got my typing fingers and started to respond as Taeyoung came in with a fruit salad with all my favourite fruits! I said thank you and responded to the email.

"Hanyeol,

For the 5th graders, they'll be more eager to learn if they have some sort of reward, allowing them to pay more attention. Unlike the old program, which just sent kids off with a verbal warning, we can help them to focus, telling them this will or will not happen. Kind of like a bribery, but it'll get the work done.

Seongmin."

One email done..

"Seongmin-ah- I mean, Mr Ahn! Your dinner's ready!" Taeyoung yelled from the kitchen.

I then realised it was my 100th email and that I've been emailing for 6 hours! I walked outside to where Taeyoung had prepared my dinner.

"Mr Ahn, you have black bags under your eyes! You should get some sleep!" Taeyoung pointed out.

"Yeah.. and stop calling me Mr Ahn.. say Seongmin-ah." I said slowly.

He looked happy to hear that.

--

Taeyoung POV:

He finally asked to call him informally! He'd normally just leave me be and call him whatever! He finished up his meal and I led him to bed.

I tucked him his and rubbed his head.

"Goodnight, Seongmin-ah." I said softly.

"Can you sleep here too?" Seongmin said drowsily.

"What?" I ask, not believing my ears.

"You can't sleep unless you hug someone right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but I sleep without clothes on.." I said slowly.

"Just put a blanket between us, it's fine. The couch is uncomfortable. I know. Minhee shouldn't have put himself in such position, but it's okay." he said going to sleep.

I got myself ready for bed and went into Seongmin's bunk and hugged him. To my surprise, he hugged my arms that were wrapped around his waist! Feeling over the moon, I fell asleep.