Part 5: Bodyguard with Benefits | Chapter 21

Taeyoung POV:

"You two! Stop taking lovey dovey photos!" Seongmin yelled across the room, where a lot a laughter came from.

"Ahhhhh~ Seongmin-ahhh stop complaininggg~~" I whined. "They just want to take photos!"

Seongmin ignored me and looked to his phone.

I've had a crush on Seongmin since high school! He won't even look at me however hard I try! He is so cold to me... I should take my excellent flirting to the next level! I start dancing Next Level - aespa sunbaenims to the bedroom.

"If I be Seongmin's personal bodyguard, maybe something will happen!" I say to myself. "It will be free of charge and everything!"

"What will?" I hear. It was Seongmin!

"It will be exactly how it sounds! I'll be your own bodyguard!" I announced.

"Eugh- Fine.." Seongmin said.

"Really?" I ask, ecstatic.

"Mm." he replied.

I was so happy he actually accepted some sort of offer of mine! Tim to put my plan to work. I happily informed Seongmin of everything I'd be doing like:

- Protecting him

- Being a butler

- Getting food

- Escorting him places

- Tucking him into bed

- Anything he wants!

"That's too much!" Seongmin complained.

"You agreed!" I said. "Where's your department?"

"Dept. of Korean Language Education is three buildings away from this building."

"When do you next have to go?"

"In an hour."

"OK!"

I went into the bedroom, happily.

--

Seongmin POV:

What could Taeyoung be doing? He was in there for half an hour! I eventually realised that the Dept. of Biology Education's professor was absent for the term, so he could get away with this..

Taeyoung emerged from the room and his looks shocked ad scarred me.

He had his hair slicked back and put on a butler's uniform. This was going to be embarrassing..

"Wait here. I'm getting my supplies. I have to present a method of teaching." I said to him, looking away from his outfit.

"Ashamed?" Taeyoung asked.

"Very." I tell him walking into the bedroom.

I walk out again after 15 minutes Taeyoung escorted me outside.

"I wish I had a butler!" Jungmo teased as we walked outside. I rolled my eyes as Allen immediately got up and pretended to be a butler.

"Where's Sooyun?" I asked at the doorway.

"Four hour meeting.." Allen said, with him and Jungmo upset.

"Mm.. okay! See you guys in a bit!" I say, walking out the door as Taeyoung closed it behind me.

--

We reached the building and the Korean Language Education professor standing outside.

"What are you doing!?" the professor yelled.

"Mrs Han, there is 10 more minutes until it starts." I say.

"Everyone's here already! Hurry up!" she said, taking a look at Taeyoung. "And what are you wearing?"

"We get to choose our own clothes and Mr Cho is absent this term, so we can do what we please." Taeyoung said, looking innocent.

"Ugh- fine! Get inside, you two!" she snapped.