Part 4: There is a Different Way! | Chapter 18

Woobin POV:

I didn't know why Wonjin doesn't approve of my diet... Eunhee does.. That's all I need.. I guess..?? Wonjin's advice normally goes well.. For everything I've done.. To much to name. He really cares about me! Do I like him? Anyway, I headed up to the dorm to get things for the next department meeting. As I thought, Wonjin followed. We got in the elevator, as Wonjin asked,

"Hyung, what are you doing?" as if I was doing drugs in Taeyoung and Minhee's old dorm room as it was still vacant.

"Getting my things for department meeting!" I said, looking annoyed.

"Mmmmm~ Okay!" Wonjin said, not believing me. "Let me come! To see if you're doing anything to yourself! Or~ looking at dumb netizen comments?"

"Mh- okay.." I say to shut him up.

Wonjin had a satisfied face as we reached our level and walked towards our dorm. I went inside as Wonjin waited outside. I reached for my bag that I had dropped last night and checked what was inside. 

"Do you still have my phone, Jin-ah?" I asked.

"Yes!" he replied, handing it to me as I stuffed it into my bag. 

I grabbed my folder from the counter and walked back outside closing the door.

"Let's go." I said. 

We walked for what I felt was 5 minutes, but Wonjin thought it was 5 hours he said. We made it and Wonjin sat at the back of the auditorium. I grabbed a microphone, put my laptop on a stand, and started the meeting for 1st and 2nd years.

----------

Wonjin POV:

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I heard a voice said.

I immediately woke up. I realised a freshman was asking me who I was because I was a junior.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Are you Woobin-sunbaenim's boyfriend?" the fresher said.

"Woobin-ie-hyung! Are you my boyfriend?" I yelled at the top of my longs mischievously.

Woobin turned to me and hurriedly ran to the back of the auditorium and asked the first years:

"Jin-ah! Are you crazy?" Woobin whispered furiously.

"They asked." I said.

"Haeun?" Woobin asked the girl.

"I did ask, sunbaenim.. I supposed he was because he came with you here.." Haeun confessed.

"Next time, don't do that. People might not be and offend them.. Except... You are right." Woobin said, looking at me and winking? 

How was he that confident? I felt my heart flutter so much that I was above Cloud 9! I would celebrate this moment forever! Students gasped everywhere!

"Woobin-sunbae is dating Wonjin-sunbae!"

"How'd you know his name?"

"Woobin-sunbae said it once when he got a message from him!"

"Oh. My. Gosh. They are dating!"

Woobin grabbed my arm and dragged me outside as female freshers and sophomores were squealing at the moment.

Instead of to the dorms, Woobin dragged me to the Architecture bathrooms.

"I'm sorry for saying that..." Woobin said. "I.... like you.."