Part 1: For the Sake of Love | Chapter 3

Chaewoo POV:

"Morning, girls!" I say as I walk outside my room half in slumber greeting Sooyun and Eunhee.

"Morning!" They both say.

"Have you guys noticed anything strange about Serim lately?" I asked the girls.

"Oh! He's been staring at someone else at our table, but I can't make out who." Eunhee chimes. "Why?"

"He's been blank to me since yesterday.. and once I took Hyeongjun to his room, he rushed to Hyeongjun and didn't speak a word to me!" I complain.

"Has he said anything to you that sounded weird?" Sooyun asked curiously.

"I asked if we had any problems and-" 

There was a notification on my phone.

"He replied!" I squealed. "He says 'There is none. Don't think about it'?"

"He's lying, girl.." Sooyun starts. " With the information I've heard, there is something he's not telling you. Let's go downstairs and ask him!"

We go outside our dorm and the door auto-locked. We walked down the hall and pressed the down button on the elevator. The elevator got to our level and opened. Taeyoung and Minhee were inside.

"What a coincidence!" Taeyoung exclaimed. "Come in!"

We went inside and Sooyun accidentally pushed Eunhee onto Minhee! It was so cute! They were blushing and everything! I pretended not to notice as the elevator plainly announced:

"Level 2"

I can't believe we have such a low number level for our dorm. There is more than 20 and we're on 3! At least we're close to the canteen.. We got off and went to our table, where Hyeongjun, Woobin, Wonjin, Seongmin, Jungmo and Allen were already there.

"Where's Serim?" I asked everyone, noticing violently vibrant red spots on Hyeongjun's neck that he tried to hide. He also look uncomfortable sitting down.

"Can't you remember? He still feels sick." Woobin said as if I was dumb.

I shrugged it off and brought my phone to my ear calling Serim.

"Hello. The person you are calling is not available." said the robot that gets on my nerves.

"Woobin, can I have your phone? You're the only other person who has his contact." I said quickly.

"Sorry it's dead." Woobin said calmly as if expecting that answer, while showing me his phone.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I sat down and chowed down the food Woobin ordered me.