Part 5: Bodyguard with Benefits | Chapter 22

"You got me in trouble!" I whisper to Taeyoung from the stage, as he wasn't allowed on it.

"No, the others did for getting here early!" he complained, looking important.

I shook my head and stood up. I opened my laptop and put it on the stand.

--

Taeyoung POV:

".. and that is my new method to teach the Korean language." Seongmin ended.

His department clapped and yelled things like:

"Great idea!"

"Mrs Han! Please use this!"

Seongmin looked satisfied and walked off the stage to where I was, which was the emergency exit. Mrs Han walked up onto the stage.

"This is not an efficient way to teach. We should keep it original how your headmaster wants it." Mrs Han proposed.

"How do you know that's not what I want?" the headmaster, Mrs Hwang, said walking in, standing next to Seongmin, whispering, "Great presentation."

"Mrs Hwang!" Mrs Han exclaimed, standing up straight.

"I have approved of Seongmin's idea a long time ago, Mrs Han, and thought now is the best time to change. It will be a trial this term." Mrs Hwang said, looking towards the students, "You will try Mr Ahn's idea of educating and see if it is any better than before."

The students loved the idea and thanked Mrs Hwang as they walked out.

"Good job, sir!" I muttered into Seongmin's ear, with him returning an annoyed face as he walked out.

I laughed to myself and followed. Mrs Hwang stopped my shoulder and Seongmin turned around looking nervous.

"I must say, I do love your suit, Mr Kim." she said with a smile.

I thanked her and walked to the cafeteria with Seongmin. We reached our destination and our friends muttered.

"Look who's got himself his own butler!" Wonjin said loudly with his arm around Woobin's shoulder.

"Bodyguard." I gently corrected.

"Not like I wanted it!" Seongmin complained.

"You said yes!" I said, looking sad.

"Yeah! Or else you would keep nagging me!" Seongmin rebutted.

I scoffed.

"I'm going to get your food, Mr Ahn!" I said leaving.

Seongmin POV:

How shameless could he be? Even getting the suit's approval from our headmaster! I sat down next to Eunhee, pulling a face so that she'd smile. She did!

I was starting to wonder.. Why does Taeyoung look so good in a suit? Him in a hoodie and tracksuit did make him look messy.. Was I for once, falling for Taeyoung?

No way!