Prologue

Ever since the Watanabe family and the Kim Family became business partners, their children namely Kim Junkyu and Watanabe Haruto were fond of each other's presence.

Throughout their childhood, the two individuals shared affectionate interactions till an incident happened to result in breaking off their resilient bond, hence creating a cold war between the two till they grew up. In the eyes of the two families, they were inseparable, however, that wasn't the case as the two were discreetly pretending to be on good terms just to appease both families.

Watanabe Haruto was a known person with a wintry personality, his attitude is very capricious, accompanied by strangeness in his emotionless eyes. The Japanese individual encompassed excellence despite his deadpan behavior, henceforth garnering multiple admirers for his greek god visuals.

Furthermore, in Kim Junkyu's edge, the exquisite-pulchritudinous structure of his face was way beyond the conventional. The Korean person embodied various talents, being on part with Haruto. He was recognized for his exemplary virtuosities and abilities, conversely acquiring a hefty amount of supporters everywhere he goes. In his case, Junkyu was extremely benevolent and compassionate to everyone, the individual never bore any selectivity when it comes to aiding people, the polar opposite of the cold-hearted Haruto.

The fascinating occurrence is how the two shared mutual friends without interplaying with each other, therefore concluding the two have been antagonistic when in the same circle. 

Just like any normal school day for a college junior Junkyu made his way to his building, along the way to his locker he arranges his belongings in a neat manner without knowing the vacant locker beside his was about to be taken by none other than Watanabe Haruto, the last person he wished to see. The abhorrence was evident in Junkyu's expression, as he was side-eyeing the approaching Haruto. 

"Well good morning to you Kim", Haruto croaked beside him, swiftly opening his locker. "Shouldn't I get a greeting in return?", he continued to tease the quietly-fuming Junkyu.

"You don't deserve it, Watanabe, however out of courtesy I will do the same. A pleasant morning and I am in high hopes of not encountering you aside from being a huge bother as my locker-mate", Junkyu sneered, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Geez, how sarcastic you are Kim, I highly doubt that. I will be seeing more of you in the long run, additionally, I will be having dinner at your residence later, you cannot avoid me forever Kim. Ciao!", Haruto flicks Junkyu's forehead whilst he hurriedly takes his leave.

"I swear Watanabe, I have been doing good and yet your imbecile presence is ruining my lovely day", Junkyu clenched his teeth proceeding to enter his classroom.

The moment Junkyu reaches his room, the elder peacefully settled in his desk, greeting his cheerful best friends Park Jihoon and  Kanemoto Yoshinori. 

"Finally you came, I was afraid that you were going to come late. Today's opening will be very eventful since we will be formally assenting our new vice president", Jihoon winked at Junkyu.

"Fuck don't tell me that it's him", Junkyu sighed, face-palming himself.

"Yes, Mister President. Watanabe Haruto will be our new vice president, so as a friend of commonality, please be easy on him. The kid may be frigid and projected as an odd person, give him a chance. At least make our senior year exciting", Yoshi pinches his cheek.

In the right cue, Haruto enters their room wearing a huge sly grin, "May I excuse Kim Junkyu for a second?", he smiled at Jihoon and Yoshi.

"Shit, what a definite-splendid way to start this damned semester. I am unfortunate", Junkyu grumbled, pulling his hair in frustration.

He unwillingly goes out from their room darkly boring his eyes into Haruto's.

"What do you need Watanabe?", Junkyu started, crossing his arms in dismay.

"Chill Kim, I am here to give you some papers for you to sign since we will be having a ratification concerning my position in the council, I am looking forward to work with you for the rest of this academic year Kim", Haruto gave him a delighted expression making him uncomfy, he shifted his gaze.

"Quit looking at me Watanabe, even if I loathe you. Let's keep things civil and professional between us, whatever happened remains exclusive for you and me. Without further objections, you are welcomed in the central student council, hence you must duly take note of your duties as the vice president. Aside from that don't be obvious in your hostile behavior towards me, I don't want to cause any misunderstandings", Junkyu firmly stated.

"Misunderstandings?, do I really make you that uncomfortable Kim?. Tell me", Haruto steps closer, causing Junkyu's unstable balance, fortunately Haruto caught him with his arms on Junkyu's waist. 

"It seems like you are Kim, I'll see you later", Haruto suddenly whispered in his ear playfully before patting his head leaving Junkyu dumbfounded.

"What the fuck did that asshole do?", Junkyu placed his hands on his chest, noticing his accelerated breaths.

He didn't know why he was oddly anxious after having physical contact with Haruto. What he wasn't aware of that Haruto did everything on purpose.

Author's note

We have another HaruKyu fanfic!, stay tuned everyone 🥰

Feel free to leave comments below ❤️, it will be appreciated!

Sincerely,

Uri_Peachyy