Chapter 1: I Fucking Hate You

Ever since the odd dinner at the Kim residences, Junkyu became too preoccupied with Haruto's coy and flirtatious antics. The elder woke up with a throbbing headache, last night's dinner with his parents was appalling enough attributable to Haruto's constant pestering in school causing him to be troubled. During the previous week, the Watanabe family optimistically discussed business concerns with Junkyu's family, furthermore mentioning marriage in front of the two heirs.

Similar to Haruto, Junkyu despised the concept of marriage, moreover getting wedded to someone he wasn't keen on. Monday came, frankly a new opportunity for Haruto as the school's vice president to endlessly tease him. 

A swarm of girls was surrounding the student council room which was a good context clue for Junkyu to let out a deep sigh, indicating that Haruto was inside the room since his fans were ogling at the attractive individual. 

Junkyu cleared his throat to imply his presence, when the other girls turned at him, they immediately scattered thus leaving the scene, afterwards, the grumpy Junkyu entered the council room wearing his usual bright smile, not bothering to greet Haruto who was around the corner. The Japanese individual wore a sly expression, heading towards Junkyu.

"Mister President, why won't you greet your subordinate?", Haruto places some pastel-colored macaroons on his desk, positioning his chin on Junkyu's shoulder shortening the distance between their faces. Junkyu noticed his heart palpitate at a faster pace, shifting himself uncomfortably, mustering his best to refrain from showing any sign of malaise around Haruto. For the Japanese individual, it was a mere piece of cake to read Junkyu's behavior, he was aware of his godly-facial structure honing it as a skill to make people utterly discomfited by his visuals. 

"Good morning Watanabe", Junkyu managed to squeak, holding his breath.  As a result of Junkyu's unexpected charm, Haruto divulges a cunning grin, peering at him. The proximity between the two made it worse for Junkyu since Haruto kept on moving closer to his face, in such a way that his heartbeat was violently beating out from his ribcage. 

"Oh, you have something on your hair, let me remove it", Haruto fleetly takes the dirt from Junkyu's silky hair, from Haruto's perspective the individual was innocently doing it, however in the opposing side, Junkyu thought that the Japanese individual was making his moves, hence Junkyu gently holds Haruto's hand, whilst giving him a stare.

The two remained silent, internally adoring each other's presence in an unpredicted manner. Junkyu's face was now showing a crimson color, making it enough for Haruto to sweetly smile at him. 

"Fuck, how did Watanabe looked this good?, quit it Junkyu. This is bad", Junkyu quietly cursed in his head.

"Look at what we have here!, we have the new love birds!, so much for the President and Vice president trope!", Jihoon's fulminating voice rang through the walls of the room, the two individuals hastily detached themselves from one another.

Haruto looked away in embarrassment, while Junkyu on the other hand was still in shock. To their luck, Jihoon and Hyunsuk kept the mood alive, simultaneously forgetting the incident earlier. 

Junkyu suddenly realizes that he forgot to bring the copy of the proposal files to present to their committee, he started to break into cold sweats, panicking about where he recently placed the vital files or else he will be titled as a disappointment considering that he was the council president and the collected-responsible model.