Chapter 16: Take You Down

WARNING: PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Haruto's tongue traveled from Junkyu's neck to his firm chest, landing on one of his aroused nipples. He heard his boyfriend moan in pleasure when he started to swiftly fondle with it using his tongue while he gently rubbed the other one using his fingers. Junkyu arched his back, exciting all his hormones cognizant in his body by the heat which Haruto was giving him and doing bewilderment internally.

Haruto could sense the growing bulge under Junkyu's pants that subtly brushed against his hard abdomen. Feeling his own arousal, erupt he continued pleasuring Junkyu beneath, further exploring his boyfriend's body with his tongue, on the other hand his hands touched every bit of Junkyu's delicate skin. He continued on kissing Junkyu down to his stomach. Haruto paid a quick glance up to Junkyu's orbs which were firmly shut in ecstasy, with him subtly arching his waist. He could see the swelling under the latter's pants, swearing a proud smirk on his face, he planted hickeys repeatedly which made the Junkyu moan louder.

"Please... Haru" Junkyu cooed, reacts as the pain grew inside his groin already, hence pulsating itself.

When Haruto noticed his labored breathing, he eventually opened the pant's zipper and piled the contents on Junkyu's ankle before throwing the entire thing to the ground. Before totally releasing his senior's member, he laid a short kiss on Junkyu's bulge once more. Haruto atop Junkyu and met his gaze before hungrily claiming his lips once more after observing the swelling by doing so little. He did this while grinding his clothed bulge against Junkyu's, causing the latter to groan on his mouth. He also licked his lips and used the other tongue to combat swords.

Ruto-ya, just do it. It's been a while since they last had sex, and the tension and mounting orgasm are starting to pain Junkyu, both physically and mentally. Junkyu's voice trembled as he practically begged Ruto-ya to do it.

After smirking on Junkyu's lips and suddenly grabbing his senior by the length, Haruto said, "Ask for it, then."

Junkyu gasped, "Argh," as he felt his shaft being pounded by the abrupt touch.

"R-Ruto-ya," he begged again, his breath laboring as he sensed the rise in pace between him and Haruto's palmWhen Haruto gently squeezed Junkyu's member, the latter moaned with pleasure and pain before breaking off the kiss. He allowed the older man to watch him lick his two fingers to get ready while he fixed his gaze on Junkyu's eyes. Haruto brought his fingers down and began fiddling with Junkyu's hole with a haughty grin at the corner of his lips.

The latter squirmed beneath him as his fingertips sent chills across his entire body, "Argh..."

Haruto kissed his boyfriend once more before he started talking. When Junkyu felt a finger slide within him and then felt a sharp exhalation, he instantly nodded and bit his bottom lip. To open up Junkyu for himself, the younger knelt down and slowly drew his finger in and out. As he did so, he began to unbutton his jeans with his free hand as the pain from his swelling grew worse. He slid the second one and scissored the muscles inside Junkyu's wall after sensing how tightly they were squeezing his finger.

Haruto kept working Junkyu's rim with his fingers while simultaneously probing her abs with his mouth. He grinned against Junkyu's skin when he felt the latter grip his hair."Ruto-ya... I can't wait anymore."

Hearing those remarks, Haruto drew out his fingers and helped himself take off the rest of his clothing. When he noticed the condom, Junkyu gave him a bewildered expression as he watched him open his bag.

He watched the younger break the package with his teeth, rolling it on him, and asked, "How did you know I had that in my purse."It is better to be prepared muffin, I know you always have them with you." Haruto playfully winked and brought Junkyu's legs together before lacing them around his waist.