Chapter 5 : Hot and Cold

Groggily rubbing his eyes Junkyu grumbles, forcing himself to prepare for school. Continuing his routine, the injured individual was more concerned about the huge hickey on his neck. 

Observing the purple mark, he tries to find something to cover up the mark. "Ah shit, I don't have any makeup products besides perfume, I'll make sure to get back on you Haruto", he deadpans groaning loudly in frustration.

A sharp pain emerged, realizing that his foot was still sore, and was advised to rest. For him, there was no avail for the reason of maximizing his time in school regarding their upcoming event, now it wouldn't be a pleasurable sight to see an absent president right?

Taking a warm bath, Junkyu rests for a bit, calming his inner self. After finishing his bath, the individual carefully headed down to their dining room getting greeted by his parents. 

"Junkyu what happened last night? Haruto informed us about your injury", his mother approaches him, holding his hand. "I'm fine Mother, it's nothing serious", he reassured letting out a small smile. 

"Stop babying your son, he's old enough, and based on my intel you are in a relationship with Haruto, is that correct?", his father clarified, waiting for his reply. 

"Uhm..about that, yes we are in a relationship", Junkyu shyly admitted, blushing hard. His mother leaps, gasping. "Omo, I told you that our son liked Haruto!", his mother miraculously clapped her hands, embracing her husband.

"I will be terminating all the blind dates which my secretary has prepared for you since you are already in a relationship, if you're worried about getting criticized by the public I will be taking care of everything. Haruto is a good guy but you should know the repercussions of being in a relationship with a fellow chaebol, his family is very influential, although it might be good for our family's image think about the societal taboos my son"

"Your mother and I already had an inkling, ever since your recital back then. To our surprise our hunches were correct, I would like to see Haruto often, it wouldn't hurt to bond with my future son-in-law right?", his father continued devouring his breakfast.

Junkyu nonetheless was astounded enough to be bewildered by his parent's non-violent reactions. "So it was that obvious, how come Haruto was so dense?", Junkyu thought, munching his food. He will let Haruto know about the news then, grinning widely at his parents. 

Junkyu expresses how grateful he is for having such supportive parents, one way or another he knew the negative downside of his contract with Haruto, needless to say, he saw it coming. It is always the forbidden things that are irresistible and good. 

"Son why are you wearing a scarf?, is it too cold in your room at school?", his mother notices, enlarging his eyes Junkyu quickly nods averting further interrogation from them. 

Mister Lim approaches the dining family, telling Junkyu that Haruto was on his way to pick him up. Just when he recently revealed his so-called fake relationship to his parents, on some aspect Junkyu was still adamant, doubtful. He tells Mister Lim to inform Haruto that he will be arriving late to school due to personal reasons.

Relaying the message to Haruto the Japanese individual calls Junkyu's phone, nervously shutting his phone off, Junkyu advances to his car politely asking the driver to speed off after bidding goodbye to his parents.

On a side note, Haruto was confused about the abrupt change of plans, fortunately, he thought that Junkyu might need a breather so he resumed driving to school being dismissive of his possible conclusions. Looking at his rearview mirror in the back passenger seat of his car had several boxes.