Chapter 11 : Jealously?

Waking up with a throbbing headache Junkyu rubs his eyes, examining the foreign room. He sees his reflection in the mirror wearing a new pair of loungewear. "Fuck!, I swear if Haruto did something to me, that ass", he curses out, ruffling his hair. 

A glass of water and Tylenol was placed beside the vanity with a little note, 'Good Morning muffin, make sure to drink this to help your hungover'

- Ruto

"Geez, the note wasn't necessary, it's giving me cheesy vibes early in the morning",  Junkyu stated, continuing to drink the medicine and glass of water before heading down. 

On the contrary, Haruto was busy handling calls from their company, as a part of his training, as well as responsibilities, being the only son of the Watanabe's, Haruto made sure to be competent furthermore the cream-of-the-crop, hence his utmost performance is desirable to his parents. 

"I will be dropping off a few files that need your immediate approval, father, " Haruto informed his father, unaware of Junkyu's presence at the dining table. 

An iPad and laptop were in front of Haruto, the Japanese was preoccupied with completing a few matters on hand, while Junkyu seemed to admire the view, unconsciously drooling himself over Haruto. 

"The universe sure took its time to create this wonderful masterpiece, I shouldn't let my heart get swayed. Plus what happened in making Haruto suffer first before giving him a yes", Junkyu whispered to himself, still discreetly looking over.  The Japanese wore a black robe, revealing his collarbones, indicating that he wasn't wearing an undershirt beneath which caught Junkyu's attention for there were hickeys on his neck. 

"Why does he have a lot of those? and shouldn't people around their residence question him, how did he manage to get those when he openly flirted with some women last night", deeply contemplated Junkyu, scratching the back of his head in confusion. 

Just when a sudden flashback of last night's events entered his train of thoughts, gravely shocking him, following his realization. A crimson color appears on Junkyu's cheek, placing his hand on top of his chest to stabilize his uneven breathing. "Oh god, I was the one who gave him those damn hickeys, he'll obviously know that I like him, what's worse is that he'll use it to his advantage to blackmail me", Junkyu crumbles down on the floor, doing his best to resolve the dilemma he had. 

"No Kim Junkyu, feign ignorance. Just pretend that you can't recall anything last night. You're good to go", after convincing himself, too engrossed with his thoughts, leaving himself unguarded Haruto appeared behind him, successfully startling him.

"Muffin, how was your sleep?", Haruto's deep voice echoed in the room, causing Junkyu to lose his balance once more. As expected from the sharp reflexes of the Japanese, he grabbed the latter's arm, pulling him closer to him, despite being in a crouched position earlier. 

"Yah!, if you do that I'll have a difficult time breathing", stammered Junkyu, staring into Haruto's brown orbs. "Why muffin?, do I make you that nervous", smirked Haruto, pulling Junkyu closer to him, then leaned on his ear, "I'd appreciate it if you weren't tensed as you were oppositely behaving last night muffin", whispered Haruto sending shivers to Junkyu's spine, due to the swift attack from Haruto.

Inch by inch, getting cornered to the wall, the friction started to arouse, ostensibly supplementing the inclined beguilement between the two, thusly ensuing a sexual indulgence, in short increasing desire. Haruto's eyes rivet on Junkyu's, sending stimulating anticipation, in his eyes the Japanese insinuated his dominance, henceforth stirring Junkyu's erupting-internal conflicts with his emotions.