Chapter 13 : Confession

An appalling week passed and yet Haruto and Junkyu endured a cold war between themselves causing a ruckus among their friends and student council.

Their long-awaited music festival will be held today. Scurrying himself to double-check the props needed for the venue, Junkyu roamed to observe several booths while waiting for the others. 

A sudden thought popped into his mind, the image of Haruto and Jongho flirting with each other irked him the most, as he has been restless due to the event besides his growing concern over the Japanese. On the contrary, Jongho was friendly to him, Junkyu found it odd that Jongho was unreadable, he remained a mystery. Lightly getting a tap on his back, Junkyu turns only to see Jihoon and Yedam's questionable expressions. 

"You okay bro?", Jihoon patted his back, heaving a deep sigh Junkyu failed to hide his true feelings. "I think it's better to lower your pride and approach Haruto instead, the poor guy has been doing his best to please you", Jihoon stated. 

Shrugging off Junkyu pondered once more while crossing his arms, "I told you, I'm not easy. Just because I have feelings for him, I'll let myself get carried away", replied Junkyu

"Yeah, keep on lying to yourself Junkyu", chortled Jihoon, judging him. 

Moving away from their remarks, Junkyu disregards what he heard, distracting himself by immersing himself in more work. Just as he was about to pass a few documents, he sees Haruto and Jongho laughing together, subconsciously crippling the documents he held. Fidgeting himself, he cusses out aloud, heaving a deep sigh. 

"My day started on the wrong path, quit it Junkyu. You got this-", turning around he gets greeted by a smiling Hyunjin with a gift.

"Look before you conclude, I just wanted to give you this. You seem down throughout the past week, I'm sure that this event will be successful thanks to your dedication", Hyunjin squeezed his cheek. 

Bowing respectfully, Junkyu genuinely thanked Hyunjin before opening the gift box. With his eyes glistening, the individual jolts in surprise, very overwhelmed.

"You didn't have to do this sunbae, but thank you for doing this. I appreciate your kind gesture", Junkyu replied, still holding an upset expression. 

The two quickly went together to roam around, inside Hyunjin's mind, he was worried for Junkyu since the individual continuously sighed heavily. The amount of wary in his eyes was evident enough for others to notice how their president was not in his proper state. Somewhere inside Junkyu, he still longed for Haruto despite convincing himself that he was stuck in a unrequited love for several years and now that they grew older, he is thoroughly baffled knowing how Haruto's actions changed towards him. 

Almost tripping himself, luckily to Hyunjin's fast reflexes, Junkyu hiccups due to the sudden motion, glancing at his senior's face with a close proximity, Hyunjin secures his grip on his waist. Observing Hyunjin's lips, Junkyu tensely gulps, breaking into cold sweat. 

"You know Junkyu, you're so irresistible right now, you are making it more difficult for me to keep my hands to myself", Hyunjin whispers, boring his eyes into Junkyu's brown orbs. 

"I..sunbae, you know that I harbor feelings for Haruto right?", breathed Junkyu in a state of shock. Hyunjin's face drops, " I know that, which is why I offered you myself to help you make things easier, even if it meant by throwing myself under the bush just to do what makes you happy", droned Hyunjin.