Chapter 7 : Is Chivalry dead?

Coldness alongside emptiness devoured Haruto. For the umpteenth time, he continuously drank another shot glass, the hard liquor burning his throat. The Japanese individual was lost, it was the very first time he saw pain evident in Junkyu's eyes, his heart broke knowing that he was the cause of his fiancé's affliction. 

Mashiho grabs the shot glass from Haruto scolding him, "Ruto-chan drinking won't solve your problems. Give him time, or else you'll make it worse", sighed Mashiho. "Jaehyuk told me that Junkyu has been crying endlessly, what happened?", Asahi crossed his arms patting his back.

"Look my anger got the worst out of me, I was carried away and did hurt Junkyu, I saw him with Hyunjin sunbae happily hugging each other then he got upset when he saw me with Arin. Nothing happened between me and Ain she was just throwing herself on me", Haruto sulked, hitting his head in frustration. 

Asahi and Mashiho restrained Haruto's arms to avoid any possible injuries, "Come on, I'll call Yoshi. Let's go home, we still have classes tomorrow and you cannot have any absences for the reason of getting a bad hangover, your mother will kill you", Asahi exclaimed rushing to assist the struggling boy. 

Despite his numerous protests, Haruto willingly obliged, getting dragged out of the bar with the rest of the Japanese line. He hoped that Junkyu would give him another chance, as his heart was painstakingly boring into his whole body, fearing the thought of losing Junkyu's trust once more. 

     Oppositely back at Junkyu's residence, the individual contented with his own feelings still hung up at Haruto and Arin's intimacy. Jihoon on the other hand, stayed by his side, reminding him that there could be a reasonable explanation based on what he saw. Junkyu became restless, curling himself in his comforter. He looks over at his phone seeing Yoshi call him, immediately jumping out of his bed, Junkyu picks up the call, leaving Jihoon asleep. 

"Hello Yoshi, is something wrong?", a tiny squeak came out from his lips. Subtle complaints and murmurs were heard on the line, causing discomfort in Junkyu's side. 

"Junkyu-ah, I know that this might seem very thick-skinned of us but can you please help with Haruto? he's currently on the sidewalk, refusing to go home with us. He said that he needs you", Yoshi hurriedly explained, quickly quieting the nervous Junkyu.

"What? send me your location. I'll come there, please take care of Haru", hastily ending the call, Junkyu bolts from his room, getting his things to drive over to where they were, the hibernating Jihoon continued to snore loudly on his best friend's bed, not moving a single inch whilst the latter was on his way to his fiancé.

In around twenty minutes, Junkyu reaches the area, and to his incredulous sight, he catches Haruto throwing tantrums which he found unbelievable in his eyes. Never once in his life, had he would witness Watanabe Haruto getting fussy over a shallow concern. For the rest of their years in school, the Japanese individual embodied intelligence and composure, remarkably Junkyu felt a sense of yearning for him. 

Gulping a few times before heading to the chaotic commotion, Yoshi, Asahi, and Masiho calls Junkyu out, almost dragging him to where Haruto was. 

Upon seeing Junkyu, Haruto's lips turn into a grin. Being the unexpected giant baby that he is, he clings to his fiance, ruffling his hair in return.

"Can you manage Junkyu?", Yoshi asked, offering help. "I can handle him, I'll let him stay over at my house instead. Thank you for watching over him, I'll see you in school", Junkyu waves, placing his arm carefully on Haruto's waist, thus assisting him over to where his car was.