Chapter 12 : He's mine?

Stuck in the traffic the four individuals stood still inside Hyunjin's car. A dreading thirty minutes have already passed, and Haruto quickly dozed off, leaning his head on Junkyu's shoulders. For Junkyu he inwardly found it appealing, getting unconsciously swayed by his emotions, while Jongho on the other hand noticed his flustered expression of Junkyu.

He stirs closer to Junkyu slightly tapping his hand, "Is something bothering you?", Jongho worriedly stared at him.

Waving his hand Junkyu shook his head, "I'm fine, I am honestly stoked to see some paintings. How about you?", he softly mumbled cautious enough so that Haruto wouldn't wake up. Despite his prideful self, Junkyu would never admit first that he has been into the Japanese for a few years. He decided to gate-keep it for himself instead. 

"Just like my interest in music, art itself fascinates me. This whole day contained many 'firsts' for me", Jongho shyly admitted, breaking off eye contact. "How come?", Junkyu shrugged his shoulders, intensely being attentive to Jongho, causing him to be more nervous due to Junkyu's eyes. 

Hyunjin sees them through the rearview mirror, observing his cousin's body language. Chuckling to himself, he tells them that they arrived at the venue. 

"I guess I'll answer your question for another time", Jongho replied, shifting himself. 

Gently moving himself, Junkyu carefully ruffled Haruto's hair waking him up. The eyes of the Japanese fluttered open, revealing the close proximity of Junkyu's face to him, immediately pursing his lips. "Your head was too heavy", Junkyu complained, removing the tension to subside. 

Stretching peacefully, Haruto opens the door for Junkyu. Ignoring the expecting Japanese aside, Junkyu hovers over Hyunjin instead, seeking refuge from Haruto.

Oppositely Haruto felt discomfit, shrugging his shoulders off, visioning his plans that were about to get ruined due to Junkyu's unpredictable mood.

Standing beside Haruto, Jongho gave a small smile, consoling him. Leaving Hyunjin linking his arms with Junkyu.

"Well there goes my luck again, I did what I can just to spend time with him", soughed Haruto, nervously fidgeting with his hands. "So are you guys a thing?", randomly muttered Jongho instantly frightening Haruto.

Composing himself, Haruto shook his head defeatedly. "I do wish that we were a real thing you know, it hurts like a bitch", unconsciously answered Haruto, later realizing his mistake.

Grabbing the confused Jongho by his wrist he sincerely apologizes. Jongho understood his grief, rather he went with the flow to ease the tension eluding from the Japanese. 

"Since my cousin and Junkyu left us, mind accompanying me instead?", added Jongho still wearing a sympathetic expression. "I guess that would suffice bro", Haruto grinned. 

The two went in a different direction after coming up with a consensus. 

Haruto and Jongho enjoyed conversing with each other, unexpectedly the two got along pretty well. Continuing to talk about certain interests revolving around art, Jongho noticed how attractive Haruto was whenever he would unguardedly chuckle, or he would be attentive to whoever person he was discussing.