Chapter 10 : Bonita?

Haruto cooed the embarrassed Junkyu, grimacing widely while massaging his shoulders to ease the wary individual. Their day lasted with numerous students teasing them nonstop, now Haruto asked Junkyu to join him for a private event.

The two individuals were now fitting their suits, heaving a deep sigh Junkyu has been constantly changing his suit since Haruto was very meticulous when it comes to fashion, removing the blazer for the eleventh time, Junkyu forced himself to comply with the Japanese. Getting assisted by the boutique managers. 

"So much for doing these things, I thought you would've considered me and properly pursue my feelings. It seems like you purely gaslighted me into joining that private event when I told my mother that I wasn't joining", Junkyu complained, loudening his voice for Haruto to hear outside.

"Your mother convinced me, plus they don't know the dissolved contract between us. Would you prefer them to know that or not?", the Japanese expressed. 

"You know the answer to that, I don't have to explain myself", grunted Junkyu. Looking over to where Haruto was, Junkyu's eyes glimmered upon the sight. 

Haruto's hair was neatly styled and combed back displaying his sleek visuals, showing his forehead. The perfect velvet suit hugged his figure, and the Japanese puts a light amount of lip balm, accentuating his full lips, making Junkyu swallow hard.

A sheer blush appeared on Junkyu's cheeks, abruptly turned his back because he was deeply flustered. 

Not knowing that Haruto was already behind his back, the Japanese snaked his hands on Junkyu's waist, allowing the flustered individual to directly face him.

"What are you doing?", Junkyu questioned, avoiding any eye contact.  "I'm getting into character, you're my fiancé right?", Haruto huskily whispered in Junkyu's ear, sending more shivers down his spine. 

Left without any choice, Junkyu clutches his arm around Haruto's upon entering their car. Sitting comfortably in the limousine, Haruto hands out a small packet of Junkyu's favorite chocolate snack.

"Eat this, or you'll get an upset stomach. I haven't seen you eat throughout the whole day", Haruto spoke. "Fine", pouted Junkyu, grabbing the snack from the Japanese.

From his side vision, Haruto chuckled at Junkyu's adorable expression while munching on the snack. Despite getting into arguments from earlier, the thought of Junkyu announcing that he belonged to him made the Japanese skyrocket into cloud nine. The Japanese made the atmosphere lighter by being cautious enough to engage in a conversation with Junkyu. 

The odd-quiescent, painful drive to the event took about thirty minutes, courtesy of the terrible traffic. Junkyu was grateful to the driver as well, for refraining to initiate a small chatter, which impeded the possibility of having to hear Haruto nag at him again.

 Nearly arriving at their destination, Junkyu instantly goes off, not allowing Haruto to open the door for him. To his surprise, he heard Haruto do the same. 

Scowling evidently, Junkyu snapped at Haruto, "What are you doing?"

The smug face of the Japanese turned to Junkyu and met his eyes. Junkyu rolled his eyes and broke off eye contact.

"Put your hands into mine," said Haruto.

Junkyu ignored this and walked past the baffled Japanese. He fumbled for his keys in his small messenger bag. He felt the dispirited presence of the Japanese behind him and took an unnoticeable glance.