Chapter 8 : Loser = Lover?

Haruto woke up with a throbbing headache, sprawling out from the bed he notices the unfamiliar surrounding. Enlarging his eyes out from their sockets, Haruto observes his environment smelling the accustomed scent all over the room he realized that he may be inside Junkyu's room.

Groaning in frustration he attempted to recall last night's events but to no avail, he miserably failed. Hearing a knock on the door he proceeded to open the door revealing a poker-faced Junkyu with a prepared breakfast on a serving tray. 

"Move, this is your breakfast. I called the school today to that we won't be able to attend today's classes, besides we still have a few more days for the musical festival event", Junkyu nonchalantly muttered carefully placing the food on top of the spacious table opposite from his vanity.

"Are you alright? I am incredibly sorry for causing trouble last night. I wasn't in my composed state, please let me compensate for everything Junkyu", Haruto pleaded gently holding Junkyu's wrist with a sincere expression on his face. 

"So he doesn't remember anything last night?", Junkyu thought, slightly clenching his hand. 

Shifting himself, Junkyu longes out of his room wanting to leave Haruto behind, but remembering the words of the Japanese stirred his emotions. Now that the Japanese didn't seem to recognize his behavior from last night sent a throb toward Junkyu's heart.

Heavily dragging himself, Haruto sees Junkyu's discomfort following him around.

"Junkyu, thank you for preparing my meal", Haruto smiled at him, unpredictably embracing the upset individual. "Fuck, there he goes again unconsciously doing these things. Snap out of it Kim ", cursed Junkyu. 

"Do you seriously not remember anything from last night?", Junkyu babbled in a tense tone. Shaking his head, Haruto replied, "I promise, all I can recall is drinking my heart out and that's it", the Japanese answered raising his hands in defeat. 

"Never mind, I'll just take a quick shower in the guest room, eat your breakfast now. Your food might get cold, I'll be back", Junkyu finished taking an exit from his room.

Haruto happily munched on his food, to his astonishment Junkyu still remembered how he loved Spaghetti and meatballs. His stomach churning in delight, Haruto sees a small sticky note under the saucer, his eyes peer at the small note, silently chucking to himself in awe.

Good morning!, have a hearty meal :) 

- Kyu

Taking his phone from his belongings Haruto snaps a quick picture before finishing his meal. On the contrary, Junkyu constantly paced around the guest room, wondering where he left the sticky note, with Mister Lee observing the distressed individual he remained composed, calming the baffled Junkyu.

"Young Master, I believe that you never threw the previous scratches of your notes in the kitchen, would you like to confirm through our kitchen crew?", Mister Lee tapped his shoulder. Immediately a crimson hue flushes on Junkyu's face, "No, it'll make things worse", he panicked.

" I'll verify it for myself instead", replied Junkyu, going back to his room.